User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk

Tower Hannah, Kalani, Samantha Realtions

G'day guys and girls, I've got some food for thought for all of you.

If Kalani came with three people over from Hawaii, And we all assume that Hannah was one of those three. We know that Hannah was captured, and we all assume Hannah was Kalani's wife or whatever (Britt summed the options up nicely.) Then why were the three flying over specifically to L.A.? Was it because they had family already over there? Is it possible that Samantha and Hannah were Twins? and that after Kalani flew the plane over here, Hannah got captured and Kalani found the other Tower, that Samantha talked to the mallers to get her Sister back? Were Samantha and Hannah the Twins Scratch was talking about in Chapter 20 part 3? How Scratch had still had "her" And how Scratch had lost contact with the one already there? If this is true then it means that the Mallers are at the other Tower. I don't think that Kalani came over with Samantha and Hannah because Hope would be 4, only three came over. Which could also mean that Kalani came over with Samantha and Hope looking for Hannah, then got in the other Tower, Got in contact with the Mallers, and made a deal.... Then shit hit the fan and the plan fell apart.

Poor Datu, Samantha was getting with him to give up their tower.

I understand this has a lot of "if's" but I reckon it's probable.

Please, criticize my theory constructively.
    Last edited by daredevil; Sep 7th, 2011 at 05:16 AM.

i like this theory... cuz i noticed while listening to the Datu Samantha exchange... she did seam to warm up to him a lot quicker after reading his journal and finding out all about the tower. maybe she got nice becauce she realized what all he had been through but i seriously doubt that cuz her story was much worse

"Hoarder"

Status

Anyone is capable of anything, Although it is possible that after she lost Hope, She couldn't morally uproot the tower.... But I think she would have tried.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Samantha seemed to not care for Kalani in the least. While I understand that not all in laws get along her willingness to sacrifice Kalani over the relationship she formed with Datu seems to make this theory not pan out for me.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

Maybe it's like I said, the connection she gained with Datu changed her Moral standpoint into one that would not allow her to betray them.

Also, Nik, Your awesome.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I like where this is heading....something about the time in the arena between datu,Kalani,and Samantha has never felt right in my head...to me the whole situation seemed very contrived....planned out...scripted..there is something to this, hopefully we learn more this winter.

"Hoarder"

Status

Can't wait