User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling

Everything is going to change now, isn't it?

Obviously, I love We're Alive. But I like my zombie stories to be like the lone survivor, on his/her own, fighting to survive everyday. I've always accepted the way WA has the tower and what not, because it's just awesome. But now that the tower went boom, I feel like the story is going to take more of a Day by Day Armageddon twist. The tower remnants have no home now, and that hele can't fly forever. I am excited for this new development. The tower left them feeling way too secure for a zombie world. The main story will have to continue, but I feel like podcast is going to COMPLETELY change now. While I love and will miss the tower, who else thinks this was an excellent development? I hope they don't try to fortify again, just sleep in ravaged homes and scavenge for a while and that would be an awesome new thing for me!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    ...who else thinks this was an excellent development? I hope they don't try to fortify again, just sleep in ravaged homes and scavenge for a while and that would be an awesome new thing for me!
    For sure this will be a new chapter with both the tower and the mallers evicted from their old digs. I too like the sneaking house-to-house, what's behind this door? drama that will no doubt be taking place in season 3. I only wish Burt was in the chopper with the rest of them. He would be in survivalist hog-heaven.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It breaths new air into the series. I won't say it was getting repetitive - absolutely not - but this gave a massive, unexpected twist which opens a lot of new possibilities.

I'm really excited for what's to come.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Thing of note...
    During the second season, many commented quietly on the lack of zombie action...without the security of a tower or mall....that should change.