omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    I like the hanah theory, but the one that has not come up is Samantha. When scratch goes to the arena to blew it up, a living samantha gets away and end up with scratch. Samantha does know not to talk to scratch and she spills her guts about her love for datu of the tower.
    There's a good reason for that, KC has made it quite clear that Samantha is quite dead...bubble/busted

"Lurker"

Status
    How did I miss that. I recall she got taken in the arena, we hear her scream, datu say "don't look datu, don't look" but I never recal confirmation that she was killed. All this time I have been thinking she could make a come back.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

How did I miss that. I recall she got taken in the arena, we hear her scream, datu say "don't look datu, don't look" but I never recal confirmation that she was killed. All this time I have been thinking she could make a come back.
    It was a hotly debated topic earlier this year. Kc confirmed it beyond a shadow of a doubt in May.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It was a hotly debated topic earlier this year. Kc confirmed it beyond a shadow of a doubt in May.
    So it wart not part of the story? What the author says outside of the wa doesn't count, he could just be bluffing us out.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So it wart not part of the story? What the author says outside of the wa doesn't count, he could just be bluffing us out.
    Kc enjoys toying with us. He hems and haws often around here, or stays silent. He never comes out and makes a declaration. So while I understand that is going to add fuel to your argument's fire, I'm going to side with Kc on this one personally.

Besides, if you listen closely....you can hear it. I'm pretty sure you can hear the death around 5:45-5:55 in 10-3.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Well, now if Samantha comes back it will confirm the walkers are dead and not something between.
    teeth
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Well since KC has said Samantha is dead, Iv never thought it was her as the second person, I suppose Lizzie COULD be carrying Saul's baby, I mean the timeline in theory could work May to Aug but it took Lizzie a long whille to give in to Saul and his moves since she was dealing with the loss of Todd, I doubt that it would factor into any of the Maller's plans, Now with Skittles, it is the most likely choice bbuuttt if he is good enough to keep from getting caught by the zombies why would he be "easly" caught by humans, the whole fight or flight theory

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm going to assume that it's Lizzie's embryonic rockabilly polka-dotted fighter pilot baby (Conan reference, you dig?) Anyway, I'm staking my flag in that claim only because 1)how would Kalani know about the death of the girl at the golf course, 2) how can you be sure this girl is even Hanah, 3) even if Kalani knew about the girls execution, how could he be certain it was his hanah? Is every red haired girl named hanah all of a sudden?, 4) I place commas after question marks, 5) Tardust asks "What about her?" referring to Lizzie, but he never says, "What about this other prisoner dude we have tied up over here" nor does any other maller seem to have contact with a prisoner standing next to them. Seems all the slaves got wiped out in the park attack, 6) I'm sorry but it is very obvious that Scratch totally flipped her bitch switch to the low setting once she realized Lizzie was puking. Sympathy from the devil for carrying a baby? Pershamps. Could be Scratch is barren and intendes to raise the little bugger as her own (okay thats a stretch). 7) i think I have more but I'm leaving my office so I'll cut it short there.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status

Extra tower hostage?

At 22:52 scratch mentions that she had 2 people from the tower, I know one is lizzy but who do you think is the 2nd?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzticx View Post
    At 22:52 scratch mentions that she had 2 people from the tower, I know one is lizzy but who do you think is the 2nd?
    merged from another thread in another section.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast