User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Saul What Happened to Saul and Victor?

Last I remembered, they were heading into the the big cloud of smoke and then i don't recall hearing anything else about them. Any ideas of what they might have encountered?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Maybe they could see or hear the heilacoper going away and Saul wants to get his girl
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

"Lurker"

Status
    I believe they made it way but I also think that Victor is seriously wounded. Possibly fatally so. I like Victor but unless his new purpose is to keep Saul alive I believe his term is coming to an end.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I think Saul and Victor moved away from the falling tower and went after Lizzie and the maulers. Saul stated he would not leave L.A. without Lizzie.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I like the idea of Victor's "purpose" as keeping Saul alive though Im not a huge Saul fan

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Saul and victor are both definately alive. Here is what I think will happen.....At the start of season 3 it will replay like the last 15min of the tower falling but from Saul and Victors POV, and have an exciting escape from the falling tower.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Personally, I think they went in the direction of Lizzie and rescued her off camera. When we see them next season it will be Saul, Victor and Lizzie. Saul heard Lizzie scream out for him before the Humvee was rolled. It makes sense considering when Scratch, Tar and Bricks found the the survivor at the end Scratch said to put him with the old man with no mention of Lizzie

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I think they are alive! I like Saul, I do not want him to die. But I believe if he is to die, it would be after he gets Lizzy back, or in the attempt to get her back. I also like Victor, and yeah he could just be there to keep Saul alive, it makes sense. However, I do not think he is going to die just because Saul does (if that happens). Honestly, I hope Saul is one of the remaining survivors, he makes me laugh sometimes and I think he can still be useful in the rest of the podcast.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Well, Lizzie isn't awful at taking care of herself, and she's a smart girl. Just because she wasn't by Scratch's side doesn't mean Saul rescued her. With all the smoke, biters, and falling apartments around, it wouldn't take a genius to think, "It's my time to escape!". While doing that would be dangerous (she may have been cuffed/restrained in some way) with all the zombies around, now is a good a time as any, in my opinion.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by h3half View Post
    with all the zombies around, now is a good a time as any, in my opinion.
    That, to me, is exactly why Lizzy shouldn't leave. The Mallers are protecting her from the zombies at present and running away from that protection weaponless makes very little sense. Besides, Lizzy would probably be crushed having just witnessed the destruction of her home.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast