User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Fort Irwin here we come? Season 3 predictions

Just like the show "lost" they killed off all that extra fat(survivors) in the tower. Now focusing on the ppl left on the helicopter and of course burt, angel, saul, victor, and lizzy are still alive. What do you guys expect to see in season 3?

I think the chopper will be heading to their new home Fort Irwin for sure. I dont think its deserted probably new characters now that they unloaded useless survivors from the tower.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i think you're right (see my post in Oh Happy Days thread)

"Scavenger"

Status
    well, I'm about 99.99999999% sure Samantha will make a reappearance, yeah I'm a softy, I can't help but feel sad for Hope after all she's been through.
    So yeah Mother & Daughter reunited, on the downside having Samantha & Datu form a relationships would just kill it for me, that'd be too much, too predictable.
    An before you all go hollering for me to be to lynched, there were at least 2 references to "the other Tower member" by Scratch, even though Samantha & Hope were from a different Tower, this is either just a generic reference by Scratch for any member of a Tower or a deliberate red herring by KC.

Right now Samantha is in company with Lizzy & whoever the mallers picked up after the Tower collapse.

Since I don't study the chapter episodes line for line, I "think", the references are to be found in Chapter 22 & 24

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifier View Post
    well, I'm about 99.99999999% sure Samantha will make a reappearance, yeah I'm a softy, I can't help but feel sad for Hope after all she's been through.
    So yeah Mother & Daughter reunited, on the downside having Samantha & Datu form a relationships would just kill it for me, that'd be too much, too predictable.
    An before you all go hollering for me to be to lynched, there were at least 2 references to "the other Tower member" by Scratch, even though Samantha & Hope were from a different Tower, this is either just a generic reference by Scratch for any member of a Tower or a deliberate red herring by KC.

Right now Samantha is in company with Lizzy & whoever the mallers picked up after the Tower collapse.

Since I don't study the chapter episodes line for line, I "think", the references are to be found in Chapter 22 & 24
    Samantha is dead. This has been confirmed by Kc. If she were to come back, it's as a zombie.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    I think that Angel and Burt will have serious injuries. Kalani will have a big secret in his diary. Like u said they will go to the fort and new characters will be introduced and we learn more about how the zombie apocalypse happened

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I'm thinking that the helicopter crew is going to get to Fort Irwin and either find it destroyed and uninhabitable or occupied by a less than friendly faction, perhaps army remnants somehow related to the start of the outbreak. Either way they will be forced back to L.A.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    oh man i just realize what if the mallers are going to fort irwin too? We still dont know where theyre going and maybe the "rat" told them about it.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think Kalani will have something in his diary about him telling the mallers info. and that he is sorry and regrets it, and only did it for the safety of his HANNAH. Then he found out she was killed he decided he should go too.
    Burt will be just as bad as saul was because the guys up there (age) but he is a fighter.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I think the helicopter will start toward Fort Irwin, but will stop when they get a radio call, either from Saul or from the Mallers letting them know that some of their people are still alive. They won't resume the trip to Fort Irwin until much later in the season.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: cheesehead1493
    i actually could see them getting to fort Irwin but then something gets there attention and Micheal plays the role of burt and feels guilty leaving people and goes back. I dont want to bank on this but i think at fort Irwin we will find out more about Micheal's escape from the piped area and the people that were there with him, maybe even some of them will be there

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast