User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    hi everybody i just joined tonight. after listening to the whole series for about the 5th time.
    i decided to chime in about something. Kalani was from Hawaii. instead of saying hanna he could have said Ohanna which is hawaiian for family, and family means no body gets left behind. just a thought.
    I thought of that as well (thank you Lilo and Stitch!), but I'm pretty sure Kc has confirmed that what Kalani said was Hannah and confirmed the spelling. Now where he might have done that......uh......it's a big site and I don't even have the foggiest clue where it might be.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    After listening to the chapter 24 about kalani death. I did hear him say that girl was his Hanna. At first I didn’t hear that he said that. So I thought he had said Ohanna, which in Hawaiian means family, nobody gets left behind. I had thought that Kalani felt that the people of the tower was family and he was going to protect his family even at the expense of his own life.
    After listening to the whole series again. Something had occurred to me. when Datu was in the arena . Samantha said that Kalani was sick or something. That he was ok one moment then out the next. He had done it several times . When the zombies where looking him over before they took Samantha . I think they were getting the smell of Kalani. In my opinion Kalani was a diabetic. Cause of the him passing out, without warning .That sounds like what happens when my mom has low blood sugar. Kalani was living on borrowed time. In a world that doesn’t make the medicine anymore. Your clock is ticking faster. The zombies could probably smell or sense that he was not a good choice to eat. Like some animals would stay away another sick animal. It could be the same with zombies. When, his Hanna was dead he had no reason to go on. He just punched his clock early.

"Gatherer"

Status
    What if Hanna were still alive. The Mallers held her hostage for Kalani's cooperation as a spy for the other tower and if he broke communication she would die. When the other tower fell he assumed that the Mallers killed her. I think it would be cool if Hanna would show up as a Maller prisoner.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I'm thinking maybe at the end of season 1, maybe chapter 11. I don't think it was in season 2. I'm not even really sure if I'm imagining it or not.
    I've listened to the whole thing 14 times and Kalani said Hannah once. Before he died.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I've listened to the whole thing 14 times and Kalani said Hannah once. Before he died.
    i second that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123