User Tag List

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    There were survivors in the rubble of the world trade center. Its very possible angel could survive the tower falling around him. Burt surviving I have a much harder time believing.
    True enough that's why I think he may still be alive but I'll wait and see. It would make sense to be Angel as he was the only character near the rubble of the building that wasn't an unnamed character. Saul and Victor I think were farther away from the rubble and Saul wasn't knocked unconscious.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I think as we learnt from when we thought Durai was dead, that we should assume that everyone is alive until KC says that they are dead. Except Kalani.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Yeh I think Burt is dead. He would have fell into the Burning tanker, possibly.

If Lizzy isn't pregnant, then maybe the old man could be someone claiming to be from the tower, like Angel initially thought,

I think Angel made it though, because he is most likely to be who Scratch was looking for,
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    There were survivors in the rubble of the world trade center. Its very possible angel could survive the tower falling around him. Burt surviving I have a much harder time believing.
    Well Burt still had the other side of the rope to hold on, or something, so it could have lessened the fall. Plus in the epilogue Scratch said, when they found someone, 'Put him with the old man.' and the only old man worth mentioning and that is BAMF enough to survive a zombie apocalypse, is Burt - in my opinion. And she also said, for the person they found, that she got what she wanted now. Which could mean that that was Angel, since him and Scratch seem to have a 'history' that he keeps denying and she keeps reminding him off. It's all just jzucgcghdbsfjkceo. It's such a long wait for a new chapter. D:

"Lurker"

Status
    I got thrown off with Tonya somehow going from being unconscious and handcuffed to a bed, due to being scratched by a zombie (maybe)--to all of a sudden being at the chopper and tending Riley. I think it will be nice to see a split story between the "chopper" crew and the "ground" crew. It gives KC a lot more room to work with, especially seeing where the chopper lands, and how they may, or may not, attempt a rescue. KC just flipped the script and is allowing for far more uncertainty and less predictability. Kudos!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    I think as we learnt from when we thought Durai was dead, that we should assume that everyone is alive until KC says that they are dead. Except Kalani.
    who honestly thoughr durai was dead?

Explain how you can fall approximately 100 feet while prone and survive? (remember he had a harness, he should have been falling with his back to the ground)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    I think Angel was on TV, because early in season 1 chapter 1 ep 2 I think, Datu said he looked familiar too and he replied exactly the same as with scratch.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

who honestly thoughr durai was dead?

Explain how you can fall approximately 100 feet while prone and survive? (remember he had a harness, he should have been falling with his back to the ground)
    He could be like Abe Simpson. "I fell 8000 feet onto a pile of jagged rocks. Of course people were tougher in those days. I was jitterbugging that very night!"
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; Jul 30th, 2011 at 12:20 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I think Angel was on TV, because early in season 1 chapter 1 ep 2 I think, Datu said he looked familiar too and he replied exactly the same as with scratch.
    Datu saw Angel when at the tower visiting Cindy, his girlfriend. KC confirmed that.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Datu saw angel in the building because of cindy living there. thats why he recognized angel.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast