Unhappy Q_Q *crying*

anyone ever cryed from this show? I almost did when sammath died
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

"Lurker"

Status
    The part with Samantha was well done, and while I did not cry there was a close moment. It was not the Datu part of it either I found that part a bit rushed and while people will latch on to each other in times of desperation I just couldn't buy into their immediate bonding on that level.

Instead for me it was more her asking him not to watch, as if at that last moment of life it was so important for him not to see her powerless, and helpless, exposed. The human condition is frail, but we are cerebral animals and in the end it was more than she could bear. To be prey... or food.. or entertainment. Less than something special, less than what we are told our whole lives. Something special.

Edit to add:
    The part with "Tell Saul I love him" in TDW was a bit touching as well, and well acted to the point it tugged at the heart strings.
    Last edited by Thorn; Jul 20th, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Not really to be honest. There were times that I was all, "Oooooh... harsh" thought!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Oh man. Yes. Although no actual tears have flowed, I've had my eyes well up and that horrible pain in my throat beckon me to cry. I'm a real weenie though. I cry at movies very easily and so when I have an opportunity to really focus on an episode of WA, I still get emotional, even after having listened to each episodes at least 7 times!

I've got quite a few moments that bring me to the verge of losing my "man-card":
    -A strange one is in 4-3 when Michael yells at Kelly. I get emotional because I can hear the frustration in Michaels voice and I over empathize with thoughts like, "Damn it! Why doesn't anyone understand what he has to put up with?!" That and I get really excited in anticipation of that well acted moment.
    -Of course the Purgatory chapter really gets me. I may have heard that chapter more than the rest simply because I like to be amazed by how quickly Samantha was able to transition from this cold, hopeless character that I could care less about into someone who you actually wish could have survived. I often hope that the story will change when I relisten to it; that they'll take Kalani or that Datu will fight off all the zombies. But no. It doesn't change. And We're Alive is better for it.
    -The close of the Catalyst chapter also gets me sometimes. When Michael and the crew are headed home, I just get so excited and relieved that their little ordeal is over (well, aside from the whole zombie apocolypse thing).
    -One of my favorite episodes to relisten to is 20-3. It's difficult to bear, even knowing the outcome. But I like that it is able to create such an emotional response that I actually feel sick to my stomach sometimes. All this worry about what could have happened creates a knot in my stomach. I think my imagination get carried away. Plus the way Saul reacts...brilliant! I can hear the desperation in his voice. He sounds so helpless as though he had to stand by and watch what happened to Lizzy. I really feel for the guy.
    -Then finally there is 23-2, with Lizzy's recording. I can hear in her voice that she feels this is the last anyone will ever hear of her, as though she's marking down her final words. The worst part is, Saul probably feels this way too (at that moment), only he will never get the opportunity to tell her he loves her. Ah, I bet they carry so much regret. (Fortunately it seems they may be reunited.)

So yeah. For some reason I am very sympathetic to these characters so I get all wah when I listen to certain episodes. That and I guess I'm just a big pussy.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I felt that scene with Lizzy's recording reaching for my heart but no I didn't cry for it or any scene. However I noticed every part that I react to emotionally involves Blondie. If KC doesn't kill her off for the season finale (don't you dare!) then she may be joining Elisa on the pedestal as my favorite actor/character.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I probably cry too easy, but yeah I definitely cried at the Samantha part specifically when she was yelling at Datu not to look out the window.
    Lizzy's recording teared me up, and I'm pretty sure I teared up with one of the parts with Hope.

"Lurker"

Status
    I often don't cry, but on an emotional note, Lizzy's recording was well done and makes me wonder what Saul will do next to get her back

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Gmz1023 XFIRE ID: Gmz1023
    don't remember but i must've when Saul rescued his dog... That kinda shiz always makes me water like a buffalo...

also... thank you for putting the _ in between the Q's... QQ isn't crying, its quit.
    What ever brought me here? i'm not sure... Pure Luck or Divine Intervention? Whatever it was it may have well saved my life.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I thought we agreed that the international symbol for crying was: datu

Just imagine the datu icon is there. I can't make them work on my mobile device. I'll fix it in the morning.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    - Man.. would you stop all that f'n Datuing!
    - You're such a Datu!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast