Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    At least it wasn't a Freudian slip.
    A Freudian slip is where you say one thing but mean your mother.
    haha i love psychological my steaks.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Sorry the episode was spoiled for ya Britt. That's a bummer. Though I still get choked up even when I relisten to the Lizzy/Saul scene. :'(

j0be, you rock dude. You are just full of win, and that's all I've got to say. No explanation needed. Full of win.

Great episode folks! I'm curious to see if the blanket-tied-to-an-arrow myth will be busted. Kudos on the mic work; no P's were Pppoppin' and no Brombachers were booming! :-P

So is there a link to the WND webpage? What's up with that? What's going on with that? What's the skinny? The 4-1-1? The dealio? I suppose I could google it or sumfing but I is a lazy d-bag. ;-B
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    The I Am Legend theory is intriguing but I seriously doubt it. Because the point of that book was made at the end, it would be logical for the same to happen here. As a result, the endings would be almost identical with Neville being replaced by Michael, I assume. I doubt that they'd rip off the ending that much, even if it's played as a homage. It just seems uncharacteristic of them.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Yeah, I agree that the I Am Legend ending is probably not going to happen. I was more commenting on the fan theory.

Also, one thing you never find out unless you are on a podcast with me I am far too self deprecating. Britt constantly was telling me to stop apologizing for everything.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Mr Whiskers was Black and White.

"Scavenger"

Status
    It should end with Michael saying "I am legend" That would be amazing, it was one of the best books ever. I also got that version of the book and was all psyched to see what happened and then bam it was over.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanagl View Post
    It should end with Michael saying "I am legend" That would be amazing, it was one of the best books ever. I also got that version of the book and was all psyched to see what happened and then bam it was over.
    I think it ending with Michael saying "We're Alive" would be more fitting while still keeping with the same theme.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I love how there is only one reference to Mr. Whisker's colour, Saul's line when they first encounter the thing, "It's a cat, black and white"

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    To heck with shooting the sheets back up into the window. why didnt someone think to stop off at Ropes-r-us and get a frikkin rope. No rope you say ? What about salvaging the zip line. Sometimes i yell at the podcast characters for having their heads up their culos !

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    To heck with shooting the sheets back up into the window. why didnt someone think to stop off at Ropes-r-us and get a frikkin rope. No rope you say ? What about salvaging the zip line. Sometimes i yell at the podcast characters for having their heads up their culos !
    Very true, If Boondock Saints has taught us anything, it's that it's always good to have rope close at hand.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast