omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---

fight or flight: a mallers tale..

Well, here's a semi short lived thread for the next couple weeks. We now know that Lizzie scratch,tar,bricks, and possibly more mallers survived the attack on the arena. We know that the plan is to head south from there to meet up with durai. We also know that the majority of their ways down are going to be covered between the zoms at the tower and the army at the hospital. What we cannot assume at this point is that they are among the ones being drug to the hospital...

so in a prediction/strategy type mentality, if you were the mallers, how on earth would you get out if the mess your in?..

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Scratch cannot be killed by anything. <3
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Dude...im really starting to believe that...and slowly becoming her no. 2 Fan....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    The mallers have cars, so any zombs in their way can be just be turned into roadkill. I don't see any reason why there wouldn't still be a significant number of mallers still alive after the attack because everyone else was presumably a safe distance away from the explosion.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    The mallers have cars, so any zombs in their way can be just be turned into roadkill. I don't see any reason why there wouldn't still be a significant number of mallers still alive after the attack because everyone else was presumably a safe distance away from the explosion.
    How quickly we seem to have forgotten that the Zeds have taken out convoys already. They are able to lay traps, drive cars (or at least push them into the road) and seem to have the ability to form cohesive strategic plans that get the living/uninfected killed/eaten/other. I don't think that simply having a set of wheels is going to guarantee survival by any stretch of the imagination.

That being said, Scratch is a survivor and if anyone can find a way to get through this it'll be her. <3

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Fair point.
    The solution: Don't go in convoy. Sporadic driving.
    And it would seem like most of the zombies are at the hospital right now and I would bet they have the one with tattoos there too as leadership. Assuming that there is only one, and considering that he has been present at both ambush sites, that would mean that there is unlikely to be another ambush.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

This makes me wonder.... perhaps a thread will occur about my sudden thought... or perhaps a blog.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

A thought I've never heard addressed that has nothing to do with thus subject...remember the Saul and Lizzie bet? The driver of the car had been shot from the outside...yet the zoms moved the car....hhmmm. *Awaits blog mentioned above*

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    A thought I've never heard addressed that has nothing to do with thus subject...remember the Saul and Lizzie bet? The driver of the car had been shot from the outside...yet the zoms moved the car....hhmmm. *Awaits blog mentioned above*
    The car was shot from outside by the residents of Tower 1 because a Smart One was driving it. They were trying to stop it.

As far as the creatures, cars and ambushes. Here's the deal:
    Ambushes are set up only after movement has been recorded as routine. You never take the same route or travel at the same time.
    All the ambushes have been set AFTER Tower One and the Mallers had been traveling up and down the respective roads for a good while.
    They can hit you on the return trip or set one up in anticipation for the next trip. It's hard to pull someone from a moving vehicle, but not so hard once they're static.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    The car was shot from outside by the residents of Tower 1 because a Smart One was driving it. They were trying to stop it.

As far as the creatures, cars and ambushes. Here's the deal:
    Ambushes are set up only after movement has been recorded as routine. You never take the same route or travel at the same time.
    All the ambushes have been set AFTER Tower One and the Mallers had been traveling up and down the respective roads for a good while.
    They can hit you on the return trip or set one up in anticipation for the next trip. It's hard to pull someone from a moving vehicle, but not so hard once they're static.
    So.... Datu falling through the roof was... routine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast