User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    I don't see why either of them HAS to die, I really hope they're both okay. Seriously though Burt is the best I will never forgive KC for his death

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Well of course neither of them HAVE to die, we are just saying that IF someone dies its most likely going to be Burt as we kinda know all we need to about him (or so we think)

"Lurker"

Status
    I have a really bad feeling Saul or Liz are going to go. You know, to make it the most heartwrenching season finale ever. Hopefully I'm not in public when the shoe drops. I almost lost my s%it during the funeral at a supermarket. And Blondie is obviously pregnant, right?

"Lurker"

Status

Riley So.

Couldn't she have stuck an arrow into the cloth and shot it back into the window? I don't want Burt to die... oh and Angel too. I guess.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    the line ripped, i dont know if that would have worked

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, the 2 sheets left aren't by accident. They'll be used somehow. Maybe set a fire in front of the door, zombies no likey fire?, then jump to the rescue basket. Or hell, if they're big sheets why not parachute down? Wouldn't need to be too crazy to slow their fall enough to survive through it, they aren't jumping from 20k ft or anything.

All said and done I don't theink either are dying here.

I will say this - "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" went through my head 1000 times while listening to this piece of the episode.

"Lurker"

Status
    As I mentioned in the theory section I think that we may lose at least one character. If the two have a great fight with the zombies and manage to repel them one may get scratched. A scratch or a bite to one of the characters could cause one final teary goodbye between burt and angel before one shoots the other in the head and goes to catch up with the Riley. Any way this happens i'm worried that we may lose a great main character.

"Lurker"

Status
    GET TO DA CHOPPA!
    Angel, Kalani, and Riley have become to chummy lately to split up just yet.
    I think the sheets have purpose!
    #1. Wet 1 sheet and wrap around the door handles to hold it temporarily.
    #2. Rappel down to one floor (finding more sheets!)
    or (unlikely)
    #1. Riley uses her bow but she will be hard pressed to find a string light enough to use as a leader for our hero's to pull a rope up to them.
    or (Likely)
    #1. Hover over roof and lower the winch! All rescue Helicopters have WINCHES.

Regarding Burt, Angel, or Riley's Death:
    While were in a good spot in the story to loose a main character like Burt, it wouldn't be heart felt enough in this situation. When Datu met Hope for the 1st time, I dont know about you guys but I kinda teared up! (in a muy macho way!. Riley and Angel have some relationship crap that still needs to be fleshed out so there safe. Burt's death to save the team doesn't have enough people involved for it to be a really heart wrenching loss here! I would be very disappointing to see him go in such an anti climatic way (only 3 witnesses).

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I do kind of feel like Burt needs to see Saul and/or Lizzie again to complete his story. If he's going to go out I think it will be saving their asses. The old guy goes out saving the young lovers, has a kind poetic ring to it.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron1223 View Post
    As I mentioned in the theory section I think that we may lose at least one character. If the two have a great fight with the zombies and manage to repel them one may get scratched. A scratch or a bite to one of the characters could cause one final teary goodbye between burt and angel before one shoots the other in the head and goes to catch up with the Riley. Any way this happens i'm worried that we may lose a great main character.
    If we're going to lose a character here it'll be from the Riley Kilani end, just to mess with us. We're all expecting something drastic to happen to Burt or Angel because of the build up, so my money is on the others getting into hot water, again just to mess with us.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast