User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    the entire time i was yelling "FUCKING RILEY!! TIE THE CLOTH TO AN ARROW AND SHOOT IT UP THERE!!!" but i'm sure the weight of the cloth might weigh it down and screw up the trajectory, but still hospital Sheets don't weigh very much.

oh, and i was getting wet eyes when Saul was listening to the tape :P
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Bah, the short episodes are just enough to get me all back into the story, but I want more! That said, the girly side of me was super excited when Lizzie had to make sure that Saul knew she loved him. I went AWWWWWW inside. Also, I am at a total loss as to what's going to happen with the 4 in the hospital.

I'm really digging this idea of the name of the whole story being a double meaning. It definitely seems like the Zombies are gaining knowledge.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I hate to pull a triple post here, but a thought just popped into my head.
    In the beginning of the episode, while we're following Saul's search for Lizzie, we here's Burt's attempts to contact Saul over the radio. Meaning that Saul's part of the episode takes place before all hell breaks loose at the hospital. So now I'm wondering what the odds are the Saul shows up at the hospital to save the day with one of his famous "Hail Marys" that anger Ra1th so much.
    That's a point, if they're on the same channel does that mean that Saul could hear the entire exchange between Burt/Angel and Riley/Kalani? If he figures out where they are, he might be able to do something

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I really believe that Scratch is going to kill Liz. Saul will find them. She will go "It is 2 of the 3 people that took the tankers. What? You are an item? Well in that case..."

I remember at the old forums, right before season two started, there was a "Theories on Season 2" thread. KC made a post with only one line in it.. "If you hate Scratch now wait untill next season" or something to that effect. I think Scratch is going to be the death of Lizzy in some fashion.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I really believe that Scratch is going to kill Liz. Saul will find them. She will go "It is 2 of the 3 people that took the tankers. What? You are an item? Well in that case..."

I remember at the old forums, right before season two started, there was a "Theories on Season 2" thread. KC made a post with only one line in it.. "If you hate Scratch now wait untill next season" or something to that effect. I think Scratch is going to be the death of Lizzy in some fashion.
    I don't think she would have wasted time rescuing her if she was going to kill her. I still believe she'll be used as a bargaining chip.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    What if Saul saves Lizzy but gets shot in the process. But there are no doctors or vet dr's around to help. What if Saul dies??? Everyone keeps saying he can't have his mom and his girl so what if he gets neither and he is the one to go. Leaving his girl and his mother to bond and share the grief.

Just a thought.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Oh God. The recording. I cried.

This is terrible.

Also, to whoever said it, I'm all for Skittles popping up out of nowhere at this point. I don't want anyone to gooooooo ;__;
    Last edited by mush_rooms; Jun 27th, 2011 at 12:43 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    Not to argue a small point but pinstripes are by definition small and usually not very easy to see. It can still be a pinstriped suit.
    Agreed.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    OMFG! I don't want Angel to die! *sigh* Thank you KC, for distracting me and making me suck at Halo.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    the entire time i was yelling "FUCKING RILEY!! TIE THE CLOTH TO AN ARROW AND SHOOT IT UP THERE!!!" but i'm sure the weight of the cloth might weigh it down and screw up the trajectory, but still hospital Sheets don't weigh very much.
    I really like that idea. Too bad none of the characters thought of it. Come to think of it, I didn't either.

I forget, does Riley use a crossbow or a compound bow? (I think it's safe to rule out composite bows)

Depending on the bow, I've seen anecdotal quotes of being able to shoot max distance of 50-300 yards. Standard floor heights are 8 foot each. Angel and Burt were up 6 floors (48 feet / 16 yards). I'm pretty sure that given Riley's aptitude with a bow, she would be able to successfully launch the sheets back up.
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 27th, 2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: more precise measurements
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast