"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    Hope is the answer.

Stop making me repeat myself!
    lol, I see a pattern developing with you....you seem to like Hope or something....?

(Personally, I think she's Micheal and Scratch's secret love child) ---not really, but WOW!, wouldn't that be something!?!?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    lol, I see a pattern developing with you....you seem to like Hope or something....?
    While I am prepared to almost certainly be proved wrong, until I am, I will be maintaining my stance that in some way Hope provides some kind of antidote/immunity/vaccination. Gosh I’m stubborn!

(When Riley and Vee hook up (just waiting for these scenes to be written), they will probably adopt Hope)

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm new to this site and show I just finished listening to them all with my father. One thing we both noticed was that Saul and his mother seem to just know when someone is alive. Saul knew Burt or someone was in that room, Saul knew his dog was alive and ok same with his mother before the met up again but he also knew she was on that chopper, and Tanya knew knows Saul is alive I belive she said it already. Going back to Saul he had no way to know that the blood in the store from tar cutting Lizzy was her but he knew. I'm probably way off but I think that might be important and has somthing to do with them fighting off the infection.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo1018 View Post
    I'm new to this site and show I just finished listening to them all with my father. One thing we both noticed was that Saul and his mother seem to just know when someone is alive. Saul knew Burt or someone was in that room, Saul knew his dog was alive and ok same with his mother before the met up again but he also knew she was on that chopper, and Tanya knew knows Saul is alive I belive she said it already. Going back to Saul he had no way to know that the blood in the store from tar cutting Lizzy was her but he knew. I'm probably way off but I think that might be important and has somthing to do with them fighting off the infection.
    Interesting point, reinforced by today's episode where Saul seems sure that Lady and his mother are okay. Are you thinking its some sort of psychic connection, or powerful wishful thinking?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Saul and Tanya are downloading 'We're Alive'.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    has anyone thought that since Tanya is "immune" that she figured out a drug cocktail to stop the transformation? She did say she "studied" several people in various stages of infection, WHICH would mean she used a variety of drug combos to see what will slow/stop/kill the infection!

I would also think she used herself as a guinea pig when she was bit and also used it on Saul after his injury to insure his protection against the infection...

Anyone think this is the most likely of the scenarios?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    has anyone thought that since Tanya is "immune" that she figured out a drug cocktail to stop the transformation? She did say she "studied" several people in various stages of infection, WHICH would mean she used a variety of drug combos to see what will slow/stop/kill the infection!

I would also think she used herself as a guinea pig when she was bit and also used it on Saul after his injury to insure his protection against the infection...

Anyone think this is the most likely of the scenarios?
    That is a very high possibility. If she had something that she believed could work, why not use it on herself after she was bit. And since it seemed to work on her, of course she would use it on her son Saul to keep him alive. Very high possibility there

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Saul and Lizzy's baby is going to be the "cure" bum dum dum

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Can we confirm that Sauls first encounter with Zombie blood was actually at the very beginning when he first cut off the Zombies head in the garage of the tower? This happens in the first chapter. Saul was supposed to leave his bloodied knife down stairs but brought it up anyways, and he says he washed it off... but how I wonder?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast