User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Oh, sudden thought: There was also a truckload of Maller slaves left for dead. Methinks some of them might be among those being dragged to the hospital.
    Ah....so glad someone is pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

I wouldn't be surprised if Saul is among that group being dragged around. Good job running off, dude!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    All good points. The other question we could ask is how far out is this zombie army coming from? Yes maller slaves could be good option,but how many could be from areas farther away?....if you had to separate colonies you needed to attack. Would you not call in reinforcements?

And Nik....soon as I heard the word "journals"....it was a moral victory but I agree...we will wait and see what comes of it

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Ah....so glad someone is pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

I wouldn't be surprised if Saul is among that group being dragged around. Good job running off, dude!
    would Saul have been gone long enough to get "wrangled up" by the zoms? I'd believe based on the few burned ones at the tower the chances are better of bricks tar or Lizzie being in that group...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    would Saul have been gone long enough to get "wrangled up" by the zoms? I'd believe based on the few burned ones at the tower the chances are better of bricks tar or Lizzie being in that group...
    Tanya seems to have gotten nabbed right after she stepped outside. Saul's been gone for a couple of hours at least, if I recall Burt's narration correctly
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    He's been gone long enough (at least 6 hours). Burt said he was gone for 4 hours I believe, and it takes 1 hour to travel from LAX to the Tower, plus whatever amount of time to get to the hospital and have the happenings of the episode take place. Sounds like a long enough time to get snatched up to me. Still doesn't mean he's in the group....I'm just saying he could be.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Tanya seems to have gotten nabbed right after she stepped outside. Saul's been gone for a couple of hours at least, if I recall Burt's narration correctly
    right, I'm just building a scenario in my head where Saul gets to the arena...and theirs nobody there...wild goose chase...just a thiught

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

really, kids? Really? 11 pages and not one person has brought up the bodies being dragged around near the hospital? Tsk tsk tsk. For shame. How many warm bodies (ignore the zombie heat status argument) do we know roaming around the L.A. area right now? Well...I know of a whole group of people who just attacked the zombie home base....and we haven't heard from them in 4 or 5 chapter parts....hmm....

In regards to my prediction Re: Tanya and discrepancies in the journals: That still isn't confirmed. To me, she seemed to imply there is some connection Michael the Mighty (I'm just calling it like she would see it) didn't make. I don't think it was a discrepancy, I think she just pieced something together everyone else seemed to miss. She's a smart cookie. And 7odd, you can take a moral victory right now, but not an actual one in my opinion.

Steven says the zombies are extra security, I say the zombies outside the Tower are there to keep the Tower in check and make it harder for them to go anywhere. They aren't really attacking the two smaller depleted groups...why not???!!! Weak opponent! DO IT! Oh but no...they hang around outside.

Per the question where did the term biter come from: Thats been around for a while. They just don't use the phrase that often.

So this is now the second time we've seen Skittles get his facts wrong. Behemoths were seen in the arena with normal zombies, and now outside with the Army. What else does Skittles think he knows but isn't true?

I would be very very very concerned with the line that said the zombies were coming out of the surrounding buildings....I'd be very concerned with, and I feel like it's time to resurrect my thread about the "Alarming Level of Intelligence" the zombies seem to display.
    Perhaps you should take a closer look at page 9...

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Another point is that the 'army' are carrying dead and/or alive bodies with them: Bricks/Tardust/Lizzy/Saul perhaps?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Perhaps you should take a closer look at page 9...
    You'll excuse me for missing that in a wall of text at 2am

So now I change my statement: For shame on no one but GD_elite for bringing up the bodies around the hospital and for shame no one else picked it up and commented on it

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

You'll excuse me for missing that in a wall of text at 2am

So now I change my statement: For shame on no one but GD_elite for bringing up the bodies around the hospital and for shame no one else picked it up and commented on it
    What else was there to say aside from acknowledging the possibility of the arena crew being amongst the live bodies? Doesn't seem like you put any new theories about them plus someone has mentioned that the hospital could act like the arena and be the homebase for turning survivors into "monsters/abominations".

Also 2 AM isn't an excuse on these forums. You make a mistake and people (like myself who resent your high and mightyness...pssh kids) will jump on you.

Besides since GD_elite mentioned it, why would we make redundant posts on repeating the same information without new theories or ideas?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm not even going to bother starting an argument about this so I'm going to leave it at this: Apologies for insulting you with my tongue in cheek phrase and referring to the forum as "kids."

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast