User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Born

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

The First Born

The last chapter got me thinking... who is knocked up? Will there be a 'First Born' in Season Three? Is it Pegs?! What do you think that the first child will do to the residents of the Tower? Will it give them even more reason to fight? Will it raise morale overall? Will there be jealous men and women? Does the First Born only bring false hopes to the survivors? Far too many questions beyond that, but I think this is a good enough start.

In my gut I'm leaning towards Pegs being pregnant, First Born introduced in either the first chapter of season three or during the finale of season two. By introduced I am implying that the residents will become aware of the pregnancy. I could see an interesting season long arc with expecting parents becoming overly cautious, withdrawn and slightly hostile near the end. I'm not certain what it will do to the morale level among the survivors, but I'd wager at least one or two would have a pessimistic view of the whole thing.

'Hooray, another mouth to feed... great.'

Discuss.
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I like the angle this would take the story in..especially when you consider that would be one more thing for Michael to have to deal with..so many different angles could come up IF pegs were to be pregnant..

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I like the angle this would take the story in..especially when you consider that would be one more thing for Michael to have to deal with..so many different angles could come up IF pegs were to be pregnant..

Ever the if.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hasn't it only been like 2 weeks since the beach house? To answer your question I see any pregnancy in this early in the story as a handicap rather than a beacon of hope. More reasons to be less reckless, make more sacrifices, and to slow down when you should be running faster.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    If Pegs was the one who was pregnant (because its either her or Lizzie seeing as how they're the only ones knocking boots on a quasi-regular basis) it would finally give her a purpose because, while she has been improving (i.e. shooting and training for the 'copter) she's still kinda useless. The child would give her a reason to get tough and hulk out when somthing threatens her kid.

The idea of a baby in an zombie apocalypse scenario isn't one I've heard of lasting long. What happens when they're trying to hid and the baby starts wailing? Babies and zombies with good ears could be a horrible mix for the survivors....

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo Butters View Post
    The idea of a baby in an zombie apocalypse scenario isn't one I've heard of lasting long. What happens when they're trying to hid and the baby starts wailing? Babies and zombies with good ears could be a horrible mix for the survivors....
    Exactly! You beat me before I could add that to my post!
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Exactly! You beat me before I could add that to my post!
    It's always somthing that's bugged me. I'm not an expert on every zombie fiction in every form of media ever, but I'm pretty savvy and I have never heard of a baby making it. They're either zombie babies or the movie ends/the mom is eaten before she can give birth. I just hope I'm in a cave in Nunavut, Canada (because come on, it'll be cake to kill the whole 3 people who live there) when my babymama gives birth.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    While not a zombie film...im gonna go ahead and give the movie feast 2 as a possible (although disturbing) baby situation during a zombie outbreak...not pleasant

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    While not a zombie film...im gonna go ahead and give the movie feast 2 as a possible (although disturbing) baby situation during a zombie outbreak...not pleasant
    Oh man, I was trying to block that movie out of my memory.... but yeah, I see what you mean, VERY unpleasant.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Plus if something happens to the baby, not only would that be traumatic for the listener, but it would add an insane amount of tension between the tower residents, depending on who's 'fault' it was.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast