User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    "Scavenger"

Status

Datu fixes stuff and creates things. Thats his part in the group. The only person on the team that possibly THINKS they are an action hero is Burt. And you HAVE to apologize to the guy that fixes your stuff, like generators and cars. I live with one of those fix everything guys, (but unlike Datu he isn't squeaky and is one hell of a shot!). I apologize alot. HELLO!!!! It's Datu's squeaky, whiney voice and swooning over that dead chick, Sam, that takes away from the "badass" or action hero label. As a well oiled machine the group is like one badass action hero. They lack alone. Thats normal. They are trying to survive an apocalypse, not fight terrorists on a 70 story building like Bruce Willis! LOL

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    ...It's a waste of time wishing Datu was more like Burt or Michael; if he were, our heroes would probably have died in the dark when the Tower collapsed, if they'd made it that far.
    AGREED!!!!!!! Well said!!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0va View Post
    qft.

What does qft mean?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IrishZombieKiller View Post
    What does qft mean?
    Means "quoted for truth." gh0va agreed with you
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    SPOILERS

Overall, I like Datu. He is useful and I do think that people judge him slightly too much. But .... the Samantha thing is kinda weird to me. Maybe it's because I was listening to that episode while working and may have been distracted but it seemed (especially after listening to the journal entry Samantha wrote) that they did a complete 180 in less than a minute and went from dislike to I'm in love. And I understand that emotions can be accelerated by stressful situations, but honestly it was like they couldn't live without each other after knowing each other only a couple of hours. Because that's how long they knew each other.

But really that's a complaint of the situation, not of Datu. Otherwise, I feel that he may be being just more realistic now. And by that I mean that he finally hit that wall where he just couldn't be optimistic about his situation anymore. Though it was frustrating that it happened after losing the love of his few hours.

"Scavenger"

Status

I love all the Datu controversy and the lines drawn. Its freakin awesome and disturbing 'cause he's not the most interesting character for the love of Hades! But it means KC is doing his job well. Some people like strong characters. Some people like intelectual characters. Some people like softer characters. I like Victor and Saul, macho-man characters. Others like whiners. Its ok. There's enough for all of us! ;-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456