User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Just a note... Saul isn't a medic he's an Infantryman that I'm assuming went to Combat Life Saver Course.

And I totally wouldn't dis Angel if he went off half cocked like Saul to find Riley if the roles were reversed... Love is Love

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Just a note... Saul isn't a medic he's an Infantryman that I'm assuming went to Combat Life Saver Course.

And I totally wouldn't dis Angel if he went off half cocked like Saul to find Riley if the roles were reversed... Love is Love
    You're special, I just mean in general
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I think Saul running off like that was a dick move, but I understand being irrational, especially for a girl

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

yeah I realized after I said what I said it's understandable. What was that line of the Merovingian's from the Matrix Revolutions? "It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity."

I do understand why he went off running after her, but it is 100% a dick move especially since he would be able to fly and get an overhead view (in theory) soon.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I really, like, loved this episode.

Lol. I jest Ra1th, the only reason I noticed it is becasue you pointed it out. The word is like a ninja in your sentances, barely noticable to me.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

I'm glad the opinion of the masses are starting to "like" change.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Oh by the way, I want to play the "like" drinking game. I can only hear it if I listen for it. Of course, I won't survive, especially with how I respond to alcohol

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Alrighty, so... my 360 is currently out of commission, therefor I am bored with nothing better to do. I downloaded a counter app on my iPhone and proceeded to count every time Ra1th said "like" (excluding "likable"). The total count was 188, give or take a few because he was cut off a few times and may have said it and because I was eating in the process of listening.

Doing the math here: excluding the 25 second intro and the minute and a half or so Pippin outtakes, that leaves us with a podcast of 1 hour and 29 seconds. So we'll just round that down to an even hour. After all of that, Ra1th says "like" on average 3.13 times each minute. Or, about once every 20 seconds.

Sooooo... the drinking game should be taken with extreme caution. Unless it's the first 10 minutes, in which he says "like" only once.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Alrighty, so... my 360 is currently out of commission, therefor I am bored with nothing better to do. I downloaded a counter app on my iPhone and proceeded to count every time Ra1th said "like" (excluding "likable"). The total count was 188, give or take a few because he was cut off a few times and may have said it and because I was eating in the process of listening.

Doing the math here: excluding the 25 second intro and the minute and a half or so Pippin outtakes, that leaves us with a podcast of 1 hour and 29 seconds. So we'll just round that down to an even hour. After all of that, Ra1th says "like" on average 3.13 times each minute. Or, about once every 20 seconds.

Sooooo... the drinking game should be taken with extreme caution. Unless it's the first 10 minutes, in which he says "like" only once.
    LOOL Ohhhh man I'm gonna work on cutting that down to somewhere around 2.35 likes a minute. That seems like a reasonable goal hahahahahaa
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    I look forward to your progress =P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast