User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Datu why were they asleep around building and now they get called in

any theories on why they were all sleeping around building when they had just rescued Burt? Now they get called in every evening? Was arena thing just not going yet?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    And why am i still 'new arrival'????

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The Community believes that Burt's store had been looted. My guess is the windows are shattered. The roof is reached by a ladder that can be locked for safety once they are on the roof.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    And why am i still 'new arrival'????
    It has to do with post count...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    The Community believes that Burt's store had been looted. My guess is the windows are shattered. The roof is reached by a ladder that can be locked for safety once they are on the roof.
    I think Pandora meant "why were the zombies sleeping around the building?"--- The "They" meaning Zombies"

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    My error. Read it to quickly and parsed it wrong. There is nothing definitive in the storyline that addresses this. It is a card that KC has not played. But, although we see some sleeping we know that some do not, or they can be easily awaken and function at night.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

It's still my personal opinion that the reason the zombies exhibit human qualities (creature comforts like fires, and shelter, fear, understanding etc) is because they are still human in some manner...they've just had more of their higher brain functions altered to switch back on the homosapien animal instincts we have suppressed because we created civilized society instead of a chaotic animal society.

If you think of the zombies as really intelligent animals instead of mindless humans, a lot of their actions seem to make sense. They are smart and patient enough to wait around for their prey to come out of the tree, or rooftop in this case. They recognized that Burt, Saul and Angel would have to come down eventually, and they also saw what happened when one tried to make it up on the roof. They did wake up and attack when Burt, Saul and Angel made enough noise, they just happened to run up against a dude with a big ol' hand cannon and their plan fell through.

There's been too many references to the zombies acting like animals in the series to ignore in my opinion. Especially now that we have a curious veterinarian at the Tower, the focus might become sharper on the idea that the zombies are acting more animalistic. And to the best of my knowledge every living thing needs to sleep. I think the zombies surrounding Locked and Loaded just slept in a little too late.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    it makes one wonder, with the pack/animal mentallity. what exactly did ink/markings/colored one have to do to earn the "alpha male" status? and have the rest follow his orders?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:

Datu Thanks everyone.

I personally think the story started off different and changed along the way...but it is definitely better to have this 'creepy' arena thing happening. Possibilities totally endless now they are not just dead things without logic or fear...good move.

I always use Datu Icon...not sure if it is supposed to relate to current post but I LOVE Datu! 'Shut up Bert'...I always laugh when i hear that one.