User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING! You all just said oh he's in love and let him off the hook! Damn saul fans
    Not to restart the war (which I see is brewing in your frustrations right now), but the major difference has to do with the positions in the Tower Saul holds vs. Angel. Saul isn't really a part of the command structure in the Tower. His opinion is valued, but he's the "doer" of the three soldiers and the big difference is: Saul's actions are self-destructive. Him running off right now in theory should do no damage to anyone but himself.

Of course, that's not the case because someone is going to go looking for him instead of leaving him twisting in the wind like they probably should.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I like the idea that Arthur tossed out... If we are going with the idea that the Zombie outbreak is man made then Ground Zero would naturally be the site of the lab or instalation that was doing the Z research. They'd know about how the zombies work and any weaknesses and the ability to create countermeasures to exploit those weaknesses.

That being said maybe the effects that "Don't call me Vic" and Peggs were experiencing was due to an area deniability device such as Arthurs subsonic device idea or a microwave device like the Army and some police departments have, or it could be a device that KC made for the plotline of the story. This would have the benifit of keeping the Zombies away and also keeping any survivors away from the possible facility.
    It would also explain why other animals are no where to be seen in the area as it would affect them as well. And so far in the story we haven't seen if animals are affected by the Z "virus" (or whatever it is), which also piqued my thoughts on an area deniability device.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device
    I like this idea! did the lab make them? did they escaped? or let out? or was the lab placed there at ground z after the outbreak to conduct tests?!?!?!?!?! with the area deniability device, protecting the scientist. on another note animals know when something is not right. and are hiding, don't want to be eaten.

"Hoarder"

Status

Also in line with the LRAD or ADS idea there are smaller man-portable versions... this could be the weapon that Scratch was talking about.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Also in line with the LRAD or ADS idea there are smaller man-portable versions... this could be the weapon that Scratch was talking about.
    and found in yet another safe.. I can buy that for a dollar! BUT, would such a "weapon" work on the creatures? We know some of them can be knocked out. Some feel pain, and some know fear. So, maybe a device that uses sonics could possibly work.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    and found in yet another safe.. I can buy that for a dollar! BUT, would such a "weapon" work on the creatures? We know some of them can be knocked out. Some feel pain, and some know fear. So, maybe a device that uses sonics could possibly work.
    I don't think we've gotten any evidence that these won't work... The ADS produces alot of pain and the LRAD makes you sick as a dog and it'll probably work on the Zombies since they don't seem to be the Romero undead type (such as the chloroform working on them).

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not to restart the war (which I see is brewing in your frustrations right now), but the major difference has to do with the positions in the Tower Saul holds vs. Angel. Saul isn't really a part of the command structure in the Tower. His opinion is valued, but he's the "doer" of the three soldiers and the big difference is: Saul's actions are self-destructive. Him running off right now in theory should do no damage to anyone but himself.

Of course, that's not the case because someone is going to go looking for him instead of leaving him twisting in the wind like they probably should.
    Wow good answer, I'll take that.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Wow good answer, I'll take that.
    Me too!

Let's start by saying, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" Yeah, I'm so whooped on this Lizzy, I'm just gonna take my sick ass outta here and one of our much needed vehicles and,....soooo loooong suckas!

Never mind the objective at hand, it's all about me and my woman!

SAUL'S SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR FAILURES:
    1. Sick. Could pass out, get infection.
    2. Numb nut in love. Yes, he's worried and tired of sitting on his ass, thinking no one is willing to look for Lizzy, but hold on to your left nut and take it!
    3. Endangerment. Saul has now put other people at risk pulling his stupid stunt. It's likely Burt, feeling he's partly at fault will want to go after him and he's not in the best condition to do so either.

VICTOR SHOULD BEAT HIS ASS!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    all i got to say is, i lived in Inglewood for 13 years of my life, and even i wont drive through there, Zombie Apocalypse or not, haha :P
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Me too!

Let's start by saying, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" Yeah, I'm so whooped on this Lizzy, I'm just gonna take my sick ass outta here and one of our much needed vehicles and,....soooo loooong suckas!

Never mind the objective at hand, it's all about me and my woman!

SAUL'S SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR FAILURES:
    1. Sick. Could pass out, get infection.
    2. Numb nut in love. Yes, he's worried and tired of sitting on his ass, thinking no one is willing to look for Lizzy, but hold on to your left nut and take it!
    3. Endangerment. Saul has now put other people at risk pulling his stupid stunt. It's likely Burt, feeling he's partly at fault will want to go after him and he's not in the best condition to do so either.

VICTOR SHOULD BEAT HIS ASS!
    Boy, that was so nonobjective I wonder if someone's somewhat slighted towards Victor

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't know about g z but I think we can assume several things about the outbreak:
    1 It can't be spread by air or else people would be gettting infected faster than the zombies could move
    2 It's a pathogen that effects the nervous system, primarily the prefrontal cortex and the brain stem
    3 The "smarter in life smarter in death" idea could hold up if the prefrontal cortex was used more (like a muscle gets stronger) and was less effected
    4 It's spread through direct contact with blood or Datu would've been infected

Assuming KC planned for all this (which I think he did) the pathogen was tailored made to turn people into zombies. A biological weapon in essence. Something that sophisticated would have to be produced by someone with a lot of resources and motive. And the fact that for it to spread to Hawaii it would probably have to be delivered there by terrorist/agent/crazy guy because of how fast people turn. In other words a 4 some hour plane ride to Hawaii with an infected on board would crash quickly.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I've read everything in this thread so I thought I'd give my input

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast