User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status

Bioshock connection...

does anyone else get reminded of the splicers from Bioshock, when thinking of the zombies in WA... (Behemoths - Brute Splicer, Jumpers and the Spider Splicers)
    I thought of this last night when I was listening to them fighting the behemoth while running from the base...

just a thought...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Lol. No, but I totally will now though. I've always imagined the zombies more like ghouls from Fallout 3 (or NV I guess), with a little personal twist from my imagination. I always kind of imagined Skittles as a splicer looking thing though, but more like a psycho from Borderlands.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I hadn't but nice catch.

The slow shambling zombies of the Romero era can only go so far as a plot device. People have been there and done that. So, 28 days took a new spin on it with "runners". Gives everything that shamblers did plus added mobility. But, it really only increases the rate of the chase. The zombies are cookie cutter. Hell, they probably all should be wearing red shirts (nerding out...). There really is not the chance for an Uber Boss type villian. No nemesis for the heroes. So, we saw the appearance of Evolved Zombies. All kinds. But, since they are essentially zombies they are not very bright. Now, we are seeing the appearance of Smarter Zombies or even Masterminds controlling zombies.

Hell, I have seen the plot for a story where an alien race thinks the world is over populated. With all the Zombie-based literature around they take it as a religion and give the people what they want. Zombies to reduce the population. LOL

"Gatherer"

Status
    The creator of Bioshock tweeted about the idea of a Bioshock radio drama similar to We're Alive.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    The creator of Bioshock tweeted about the idea of a Bioshock radio drama similar to We're Alive.
    Your kidding!!!! I love the story line to Bioshock...

"Scavenger"

Status
    cant say i have but hey you can imagine them how u like