User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Yea...Riley said Michael is not her type...she likes them 'tall and blonde' and 'Angel doesnt get it...oh well it is still flattering I suppose' also She SAYS she was a cook with 4 ovens and stuff...wouldnt that be something you would find in a prison? As well as being a lesbian? She said right off the bat if Michael and Saul hadnt given her a gun she would have stolen one (and she is pretty good with weapons). The footsteps after Pippins murder sound feminine. And the smoking...I think it is odd she smokes if she has her priorities so straight (arena locker room) smoking is prolly pretty common for ppl in prison.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Couple things....
    Kalani still could gave done it, he would have had a purpose for shooting the radio, to buy him a datu time to get out of the tower.... Don't see much other purpose in shooting the radio. And it's been mentioned already but he and datu were not together the whole time.
    A bit a foreshadowing maybe, but when Saul mentioned somebody needed to drive the hummer back. Anybody else get the feeling that he is gonna go on the look for Lizzie. Meaning we won't get back to her story till the choppers flying
    And this is probably nothing but it bothers me. Angel said Lewis's hands smell like gas..... The generator runs on diesel

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Thank you to all involved with we're alive. Great work!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 70DDISDEAD View Post
    Couple things....
    Kalani still could gave done it, he would have had a purpose for shooting the radio, to buy him a datu time to get out of the tower.... Don't see much other purpose in shooting the radio. And it's been mentioned already but he and datu were not together the whole time.
    A bit a foreshadowing maybe, but when Saul mentioned somebody needed to drive the hummer back. Anybody else get the feeling that he is gonna go on the look for Lizzie. Meaning we won't get back to her story till the choppers flying
    And this is probably nothing but it bothers me. Angel said Lewis's hands smell like gas..... The generator runs on diesel
    i never saw it this way, but yeah it makes sense for saul to take the hummer to look for lizzie, my biggest concern is the fact that they havent thought, "oh hey there is something going down over near the rink, maybe lizzie and the mallers are over there, i understand they are looking for a chopper, but you would have thought that a search party would go in that direction in hopes to find something

"Lurker"

Status

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMama View Post
    To tell you the truth though, with this episode, the idea that Kelly might be the traitor seems stronger than ever. She would be sneaky enough to trip the alarm and kill him and not hope. Also she does seem like the kind of person with enough balls to do it. Now more than ever. AND she was the only one with a motive before to actually leave the tower. However, her with the Mallers? kinda iffy since they probably wouldn't like her too much, who knows how many of them where in prison thanks to her?
    Yeah, but why?
    What has she got to gain from it?

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Another fantastic episode Mr. Wayland

Some of my thoughts:

1) Yea Pegs! Can't wait to see her fly a helicopter (God willing she doesn't crack it up) and develop as a character as a result of said flight.

2) The rat. I'm really leaning towards Kelly being the rat, with Victor as her aid (ohh betcha didn't think of that one ), but all your chatter has me considering Riley as well.

3) And lastly, nice touch on Riley's callsign. "Oiseau" the french word for bird

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Paola View Post
    The fact that there are many different types of zombies especially in different parts of Cali makes me wonder where on Earth they came from?? The labs?? Failed experiment??? O man I really want to know!!!!
    This makes me wonder what the zombies look like across the globe.... :S :3

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

A few things

We suspected Pegs had flight experience because when they are at the boat she tells Michael her father was a pilot

Hope. I do not know how many of us have been on the wrong side of a firearm, but I can forgive her for not remembering Alcohol or Aftershave

Riley, Michael and Angel had paccess to Burt's bag

It's you. Pippin has not seen Riley nor Kalani

We do not know where the alarm wire was cut. Assuming Michael did not cut it in the guard post (really dumb) we can rule out Angel

Interestingly, Riley does not have have an alibi and has access to Burt's missing gun and was in proximity of the scene of the crime has not been seen by Pippin at the tower and loves tall blondes and shares a room with Lizzie ....

Riley could have gone to the guard room to shoot Pippin or Steven. Remember, Steven was to be on guard duty. I will have to listen to the back episodes, but does Riley even know Pippin is "here"?

As to why shoot the radio? Anger. It is what has gotten her into all this trouble. Little lies often mushroom into blackmail and keep heading down hill picking up speed

For the it's not Riley crew...
    Victor and Kelley both have access to the silenced mp5. Maybe Kelley spent enough time with him to know he is. Threat

As for me, I am sticking to my "guns" and following the silencer. It is where logic leads even if I do not necessarily like where it is headed. But, it is good writing!

Last but not least we have three events and they do not have to be the same person
    The Hoarder
    The Rat
    The Shooter

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Dunno bout anyone else.. But victor is the reason I don't suspect Kelly.. Also if her plan was to set off hurts alarm to clear the area to take pippin out... Why didn't she do it during the six hours she was in there with him? Would have been a bit simpler I think...
    And if hope couldn't smell the booze on Riley. Would she have smell the cologne on victor?
    Hell of a puzzle this one is..... Excellent work by mr. Wayland for sure!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 70DDISDEAD View Post
    Couple things....
    Yup. The gas diesel mis-speak. That is why Datu will never let him near the generator.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'll repost this theory as to the potential meaning of Pippin's "It's You" because I believe it may have been lost in the snarl of Part 1's thread:

Lets just imagine that Pippin was an informant/plant/mole/whatever seeking out the original rat to reestablish contact. Pippin knows he is seeking someone out. But he's never met this person and isn't sure who it may be.

All of a sudden while he's in the guard room, an alarm goes off, and a person enters the room holding a silenced pistol (which has to be out already because you don't hear any sound of a weapon being drawn). It becomes obvious to him, this is who he was supposed to be searching for ("It's you") but sadly it's too late and Pippin is toast.

In this instance Pippin could have met everyone and shook their hand in line and held a conversation with them. But if he wasn't sure who he was looking for it wouldn't make a difference if he had met them before or not. The "It's you" could be prompted by someone he's already met but has now revealed themselves as the Rat to him by coming in holding an assassins weapon.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast