"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Can anyone recall if Scratch and Riley have ever had an encounter? Was Riley a prominent fighter in that great battle that took place between the Tower and the Mallers?
    She wasn't. She was upstairs mainly looking after Datu. If anything, Kelly was a bigger fighter in the War than Riley.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    So...are you saying he did or didn't do it?
    I am saying that with how the timeline is currently, we shouldn't write Kalani off completely, 1 minute 45 is not enough for them to have left the tower. I think Datu hasn't intentionally lied, but he might not have got told the correct time, and if Kalani was there then he could have coached Datu on the times.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    She wasn't. She was upstairs mainly looking after Datu. If anything, Kelly was a bigger fighter in the War than Riley.
    I think you have them flip-flopped. I forget, I'll check back after listening to the episodes again, but Riley was a big player in putting out the fire which required her to fight.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    I think you have them flip-flopped. I forget, I'll check back after listening to the episodes again, but Riley was a big player in putting out the fire which required her to fight.
    Nope. I just got done listening to the War last night. Riley herded the extra Tower members upstairs and kept an eye on Datu. I'm sure she'd be a big player on stopping the fire, I mean, why wouldn't she be? If you were a rat and you DENIED helping at that point, you'd be caught. Not to mention, we know the rat has somewhat good intentions. Otherwise Hope would be dead.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Great episode!!! Glad Hope isn't dead. And I don't like the fact that pippin is dead, too soon. On the rat/shooter situation...I'm sooo confused!!!!! I don't think it's Riley or Kelly though. Definitely not Angel either. I particularly liked the conversation between Micheal and Tanya. Because I also find it strange that zombies are rarely making an appearance in the previous episodes. Hmmmm I wonder why??? Hopefully we'll know soon. The fact that there are many different types of zombies especially in different parts of Cali makes me wonder where on Earth they came from?? The labs?? Failed experiment??? O man I really want to know!!!! Pegs being the other pilot...I had a feeling, but I don't see why Kalani and Burt and maybe Saul (can't remember) are making such a big deal about it. Sure the weren't with her when she went to the colony but still they're acting as if though she were stupid and not capable.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    You'll have to explain what the term "red herring" means. Is that some kind of fabled fish?
    Red Herring is an idiom. It is the term used to describe a diversion or tactic to throw peoples attention away from the larger issue. For instance, the radio could be a red herring to throw the Tower off the significance of Pippin's murder. Not saying that it is, just saying its a possibility.

If this was a joke and I misunderstood it as a serious question: uh......I'll just go ahead and delete this message later.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    But depending on when Datu got the message he might not have remembered what they were doing at that exact time. If he was in the garage then he probably didn't even hear the alarm. Also, I don't even think Kalani would have had time to get down 5 flights of stairs in 1 minute and 45 secs, let alone both of them having got in the car and left the building. (If the time line ends up being solid, ie not other time elapsed from when Kalani left Michael and Tanya to the alarm going off)

Also Kalani was at the tower for the war, he was picked up from the Arena in Chapter 10.
    Thank you Cupcake. and 1 min 45 seconds is plenty of time to cut a wire and shoot pippin. Also everybody was busy on the fifth floor and not trying to round everybody up until a while later that gives Kalani and Datu plenty of time to leave.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    Thank you Cupcake. and 1 min 45 seconds is plenty of time to cut a wire and shoot pippin. Also everybody was busy on the fifth floor and not trying to round everybody up until a while later that gives Kalani and Datu plenty of time to leave.
    Devil's advocate... the way the steps sounded, I don't think Kalani can run that fast or sound that light with his steps.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Devil's advocate... the way the steps sounded, I don't think Kalani can run that fast or sound that light with his steps.
    I have heard some big people who are incrddible light on their feet, plus he is probaby losing weight and getting fitter cause he is eating less and doing more.
    I am not saying it is Kalani, just that we shouldn't write him off
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Red Herring is an idiom. It is the term used to describe a diversion or tactic to throw peoples attention away from the larger issue. For instance, the radio could be a red herring to throw the Tower off the significance of Pippin's murder. Not saying that it is, just saying its a possibility.

If this was a joke and I misunderstood it as a serious question: uh......I'll just go ahead and delete this message later.
    No, joke lol. I honestly didn't know what that meant. Thanks for clearing that up. That does make sense. The evidence against Riley is surely mounting.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast