User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I trust you made note of the rabbit ears around the word zombie...
    yes sir... that was just my round about way of agreeing with ya...

"Scavenger"

Status
    I love this theory. It would be better if Hope had just died and Datu had just killed himself to add an extremely sad twist. I would love to hate that story line.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanagl View Post
    I love this theory. It would be better if Hope had just died and Datu had just killed himself to add an extremely sad twist. I would love to hate that story line.
    That would be really sad! The emotion of it would be good, but I don't think that Datu's suicide would be worth it. I kinda like him.

"Scavenger"

Status
    i dont like him to much.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    This is a story. I always say if there ain't no body then nobody is dead. And even if there is a body some times they come back. Now I am not saying she is alive. Or undead. I am saying that it is lose end that could fray into a nice story. There are several of them scattered through the story so far

"Hoarder"

Status
    she was impregnated with a special "#" baby.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    she was impregnated with a special "#" baby.
    That's just morbid. But it scares me that zombies could be doing that. Remember when Riley said they were all angsty and sexaully aroused when the zombies smelled the sweat? It's possible that reproduction is a goal for them, and that Samantha was just a way to do that. I pray my theory is wrong if that's the case.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    This is a good thread to get Nik worked up. LOL.
    Anyway, let me get this straight. what you guys and gals are theorizing is that what Datu saw and heard ISN'T what he saw and heard?????

1. Sam was actually just hurt a bit?
    2. Sam was being rapped and that's why she was screaming? Datu was beating on the glass and crying because.....
    3. Datu made it up?

I actually don't get it, but the story thrives on theories, so have at it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Hey Crowbar! This IS definitely a debate that will stir things up, so I'm in. LOL
    I think Samantha is still alive, well at least as a zombie. Datu IS looking and pounding the glass right before Samantha is attacked. BUT, he tells himself to look away, right before we hear the screams. He probably didn't witness exactly what happened. We CAN'T be certain she was ripped apart. And, it's very dark in the arena. Datu had a hard time making out the details with nothing but flickering firelights. Also, Kc never jumped in and corrected us by saying, "Listen guys, Samantha's DEAD already!", as he did with the whole Latch living theory. I think Samantha's around in some way, and eventually Datu will be confronted by her, start crying like a bitch, and have to make a decision to kill her or die. Morbid, isn't it? LOL
    Last edited by Rock Daddy; May 31st, 2011 at 08:33 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    This is a good thread to get Nik worked up. LOL.
    Anyway, let me get this straight. what you guys and gals are theorizing is that what Datu saw and heard ISN'T what he saw and heard?????

1. Sam was actually just hurt a bit?
    2. Sam was being rapped and that's why she was screaming? Datu was beating on the glass and crying because.....
    3. Datu made it up?

I actually don't get it, but the story thrives on theories, so have at it.
    I listened to it again for this post and I started tearing up again. But what happened is the zombies bursted in foaming at the mouth. And remember when they figured out with the sweat project that the foaming of the mouth was like the zombies were in heat? It didn't mean they were hungry, they were wanting to mate. And they dragged her away to the arena. Datu watched as the zombies approached, but forced himself to look away and only heard her screams. He probably passed out shortly after because that's how Angel and Riley found him. He never saw or hear or her die, he just saw and heard her freak out because zombies were grabbing her. But damn, listening to that again... It just breaks my heart.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast