Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
Honestly though, I'm done theorizing for this episode. Freakin KC has me biting my nails and trying to be a Sherlock about it all. Who had access to Burt's guns when Datu brought them back? If someone lifted the silenced pistol from the BACK, why did they need to break in to the armory and set off the alarm? Was that just a distraction to draw Angel out of the room? Has the mole truly changed sides and joined the tower giving he/she motive to kill Pippin as so to avoid being discovered? Who the fuck shot JR?!
Whoops. I mean bag. But really I keep wondering about this. I recall Angel helping Datu bring up Burt's guns when they got back from thier vain attempt to raid the Mallers mall. Did someone jack the silenced pistol from the bag at that time? Or did they steal the silenced MP5 from the armory? It's all too confusing.

I'm thinking that Hope is definitely alive. I don't see any reason to shoot the blind girl. Plus it will provide opportunity for the shooter to be "outed". Hope will say, "I smelled cologne..." at which point everyone will look at Victor and his cologne. But this is yet another smart move by the mole, who knew Victor was sporting Brut and decided to splash some on before busting a cap in Pippin. (btw, if voice actor David Ault was voicing Pippin, this never would have happened).