User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

Zombie Icon

Quote Originally Posted by clarkie View Post
    If Pippen's accent is anything to go by, a UK We're Alive wouldn't be good. If they did do one I'd prefer it to not be in London. Have it set up in Yorkshire as that's the only place worth visiting!
    Yeah don't do it if that accent is in it! Unless the charecter gets a shovel to the face! As for tje yorksire thing I would have to aggree! I could. definately have a cameo! Lancasire sucks!

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Parts View Post
    As for tje yorksire thing I would have to aggree! I could. definately have a cameo!
    Haha, that's what I was thinking!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I could imagine a series on the Isle of Man or at Gibraltar.

Heck, imagine a zombie apocalypse in somewhere mountainous and remote like at an Army outpost in the Kunar Province of Afghanistan. That's a part of the Hindu Kush mountains, an extension of the Himalayas. Think about all the chaos they would be going through just trying to keep sane there. Definitely no easy access to helicopters or planes, and roads for trucks are not for moving quickly from one place to another.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    It would be great to have a proper British version, I mentioned to Kc about getting it on the BBC the other day and he seemed to like the idea. If We're alive was aired on BBC radio and the reception was good, who's to say that the bbc wouldn't commission a british based version from Kc. There would have to be an Irish guy though.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    It would be great to have a proper British version, I mentioned to Kc about getting it on the BBC the other day and he seemed to like the idea. If We're alive was aired on BBC radio and the reception was good, who's to say that the bbc wouldn't commission a british based version from Kc. There would have to be an Irish guy though.
    theres always an irish guy. And they seem to die in the funnyiest ways. Maybe a greg miller irish accent? Greg if your out there, you just got yourself another cameo!

Parts

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandem25 View Post
    As far as locations go: Texas. Fo sho. The UK. How about an Island?
    The UK is an island(s).

"Scavenger"

Status
    How about episodic in nature? For example, we can have a show that explores ALL of this simulataneously. Think of it like World War Z. Have a chapter on this family in the midwest trying to survive. Have a chapter on the US president figuring out what's going on. Have a chapter in the UK with their perspective. Jump back to cameo things where you can see events with the mallers that are only mentioned in We're Alive. The possibilities of an episodic spin off would be awesome. I think the biggest headache would be figuring out actors, since each chapter you'd need new actors. That would be difficult to maintain quality. As we can see in We're Alive, the main cast are so much better than the "guests". Moslty because the main cast now understands the show and have been doing this for a while.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Interesting, but 3x story = about three times the work. What could be cool is if the show was split into maybe three or four major story lines following different characters and set in a variety of places. So the Tower ark would be first then the britain arc. then the ark about a politician/ highly ranked military leader. This would prevent it from becoming to stale and create a fully fleshed out and explored universe. Although actually after we're alive is done it might be interesting to see modern myths take on something very different. A different genre, style of audio drama and different actors (whoever Shane Salk plays, the character will still be Angel to me).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Parts View Post
    I would love this, I could even have a cameo! Only problem is kc would need to know the place otherwise we wouldnt get quite the same details. Maybe a chapter long sorta thing? Bunker wouldnt be a problem!
    Easy! I'd take trips as research! Paid to travel

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Kc if you ever feel that an audio drama set in the highlands of Scotland would be a good idea, just say and we can point you in the right direction.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast