User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Pippin and the Maller Brotherhood

Although I strongly believe that Pippin is being blackmailed by the Mallers into going to the Tower and causing some shit to go down, I have thought about another theory...
    What if this is all his initiation into the Maller brotherhood?
    Think about it...
    He had the shit beaten out of him, and then he was "dropped off". We know that the mallers have some outsiders among them that are part of their club. We heard a female voice in the last chapter when they were talking about how many tankers they have left. (Eastern Bay is all males.) I'm willing to bet that if you do something dastardly enough and go through a strict hazing period, you prove your loyalty and gain membership. Maybe that's what Pippin is up to right now... He survived the beatings, and now he has to spy or maybe kill a member of the tower. Hmmmm

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    It is possible that he is being blackmailed. But it just doesn't feel right. He sounded too convincing to be coerced into it. I think he's been a punk from the get go. He has lied too easily. But then again, what would I do if a bunch of convicts had my family? I'd like to think that I'd come clean to the people at the Tower and work that angle to get my family back but who knows.
    Either way, he's up to no good in the Tower.