User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    yup thats what gunna happen. it all fits perfect. damnit voodoo now i wont be impressed. thats what i get for reading a spoilers thread.
    Don't look at me man. I didn't come up with this theory. You ire should be pointed at Nevermatter
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I could see Lizzy and Bricks ending up on their own together for a few episodes... trying to get some place safe. I'd like to see Tardust die, he's pretty useless and... evil must be punished right? As for Scratch being taken down to keep Lizzy safe... that'll never happen. Scratch cannot be killed by anything. Anything.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I could see Lizzy and Bricks ending up on their own together for a few episodes... trying to get some place safe. I'd like to see Tardust die, he's pretty useless and... evil must be punished right? As for Scratch being taken down to keep Lizzy safe... that'll never happen. Scratch cannot be killed by anything. Anything.
    I want to see Tardust suffer. I hope he is left as zombie bate and is used in one of their little games. I hate that prick!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I think you mean STEVEN, for the whiny Beeoch...

Here is my take on what this little trio will bring to the story...

The three wake-up in a nicely damaged truck, Tardust (loyal like a beaten dog) wants to return to Scratch, Lizzy is set on going towards the Tower as the destruction has blocked them off from the Mallers. Brick suggests that is bad idea and also wants to go "home" to the Mallers.

As Lissy makes her case Stardust gets fed up with her and pulls out his gun and points it at her and tells her to Shut The Frak Up! Brick steps in front of Lizzy saying," I told you, you WILL NOT HURT HER!" As he grabs for the Stardust shoots, but not before Brick snaps his wrist like a twig taking the gun from him. Brick tells Lizzy to go and hands her the gun, Lizzy pleads Brick to come with her.

Brick looks down at the blood coming and then a Zombie Yell is heard... He yells at her to go and to be safe.

Lizzie last vision of Brick is of him ripping limbs from the attacking horde... She starts to cry, but smiles as she sees Stardust backed into a corner by 4 Zombies as a Tattooed Zombie looks on...
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post

The three wake-up in a nicely damaged truck, Tardust (loyal like a beaten dog) wants to return to Scratch, Lizzy is set on going towards the Tower as the destruction has blocked them off from the Mallers. Brick suggests that is bad idea and also wants to go "home" to the Mallers.

As Lissy makes her case Stardust gets fed up with her and pulls out his gun and points it at her and tells her to Shut The Frak Up! Brick steps in front of Lizzy saying," I told you, you WILL NOT HURT HER!" As he grabs for the Stardust shoots, but not before Brick snaps his wrist like a twig taking the gun from him. Brick tells Lizzy to go and hands her the gun, Lizzy pleads Brick to come with her.

Brick looks down at the blood coming and then a Zombie Yell is heard... He yells at her to go and to be safe.

Lizzie last vision of Brick is of him ripping limbs from the attacking horde... She starts to cry, but smiles as she sees Stardust backed into a corner by 4 Zombies as a Tattooed Zombie looks on...
    Jeez... and I thought I was brutal.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Would you believe that this is me being PG-13?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post

Thank you, I thought it was Steven, but I was doubting my self. And I like that theory. Especially the part where Tardust is backed into a corner with a broken wrist. But I still want Brick to tackle a Bohemeth.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    If you like my idea, please click that 6-Point star... up my Rep plz!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Seven points are better.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I already did. I don't like how people forget to do that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast