User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 helicopters

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Didn't Kahlani fly a Hawaiin Airlines plane to LAX? Do you think that was the same Hawaiin Airlines plane that Burt and Saul saw crashed on the runway? Funny if he failed to mention that. Makes me wonder if I really want to fly with the guy.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Didn't Kahlani fly a Hawaiin Airlines plane to LAX? Do you think that was the same Hawaiin Airlines plane that Burt and Saul saw crashed on the runway? Funny if he failed to mention that. Makes me wonder if I really want to fly with the guy.
    Kalani did tell them back in chapter 11 he had a rough landing when he arrived in L.A. And if he did navigate a plane down to the ground on crowded runways full of abandoned planes, I'd fly with him any day. That can't have been an easy task to pull off and walk away in one piece.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Tardust and Bricks get captured by the tower peep's after a good ass beating from Sal/Riley it is uncovered that Tardust flew choppers back in Nam. Hmmmmmm, Sorry just random thoughts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234