User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 helicopters

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    I love that the logic you used is taking the storytelling medium as the logic and not the actual circumstances.
    I dont think Michael will get killed off. But if we survived the crash of a helicopter, I would rather have Michael there to lead us onward than say Steven or Kalani. I hope theres not flying zombies to look out for. That'd be very scary.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Just going by what I remember, Michael mentioned NY and add to that the only "Mountain Division" in the Army is the 10th Mnt Div. in Ft. Drum NY I just did the math .

Again in the WA universe there might be other units similar or maybe KC just didn't want to put the actual unit in the show.
    exactly.. in the Army you can tell where a person is from by their Division. It's something civilians won't catch. Especially as a reservist, he couldn't live in Cali and drill with the 10th way on the east Coast.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Saul is from California originally. We discussed this on WND episode 12. And at least Greg, Britt and myself thought he was from somewhere else originally because of the California girls line. However, when he talks about his mother moving, it wasn't "She moved West" it was "She moved South." In order for her to just be moving south and not clear across the country, he'd have to be originally from Cali.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    The cold reference could be the cold of the mountains or cold up NY.. I'm betting it's just from dealing with the mountaneous climates.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Just going by what I remember, Michael mentioned NY and add to that the only "Mountain Division" in the Army is the 10th Mnt Div. in Ft. Drum NY I just did the math .

Again in the WA universe there might be other units similar or maybe KC just didn't want to put the actual unit in the show.
    Bingo. I play with numbers of units from the actual ones. The units from the warehouse are real, but maybe one number off. Using Mountain Division as a name I can get away without using 10th Mountain.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Saul is from California originally. We discussed this on WND episode 12. And at least Greg, Britt and myself thought he was from somewhere else originally because of the California girls line.
    Yeah, the "California Girls Calling Him" are calling him back No girls like California girls.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    exactly.. in the Army you can tell where a person is from by their Division. It's something civilians won't catch. Especially as a reservist, he couldn't live in Cali and drill with the 10th way on the east Coast.
    The 10th Mnt is regular Army so I'm guessing Saul did what I did and got out of Active Duty and joined the Reserves/National Guard. I'm from Ohio and was stationed in Tennesee on Active duty

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Bingo. I play with numbers of units from the actual ones. The units from the warehouse are real, but maybe one number off. Using Mountain Division as a name I can get away without using 10th Mountain.
    HA! That's a pretty cool fact KC about the units at the reserve center! I'd love to see what the guys at Drill said when they heard LOL!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, the "California Girls Calling Him" are calling him back No girls like California girls.
    ARRRRGHHH! Crap! ARRRRRGGG!
    He just took a mini-gun and shot all kinds of holes in our logic...
    Damn you KC! Well so much for using f'n mil experience here. ROFL! I may just go into luker status from here on...

Ok, I salute you my friend. Well played.. well played.. I tip my cover to you.

"Hoarder"

Status

The 10th Mnt is regular Army so I'm guessing Saul did what I did and got out of Active Duty and joined the Reserves/National Guard. I'm from Ohio and was stationed in Tennesee on Active duty
    Well Technically I was stationed in KY since Ft. Campbell sits on the KY TN border and the base post office is in KY but most of the base is in TN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast