User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Personally, I'm happy not knowing what caused it or why. It's a little scarier that way. Say everything works out in the end, the hordes are pushed back, contained and destroyed... everything returns to normal, but the thought will always be in the back of your mind: Good God, is whatever caused this still out there? Not knowing leads to paranoia which is always entertaining.
    Well put. I agree. But, if we do find out I can handle that too....Unless it's turns out to be aliens. Then I'll just have flashbacks of me flushing twenty bucks down the crapper to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal skull.
    Boooooooo Lucas/Spielberg Booooooo!

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Oh, got it! That wasn't a mistake. He made it a real "Hatch" that was able to be closed. Before it was just an open hole. Michael called out to close the hatch in the first chapter, but they couldn't.
    Whelp, my work is done.

The continuity "errors" I've pointed at thus far have just been minor technical writing vague things, or me just not understanding it properly.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

God I hope it isn't aliens.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Whelp, my work is done.

The continuity "errors" I've pointed at thus far have just been minor technical writing vague things, or me just not understanding it properly.
    Maybe a loophole thread might be in order? Some of these things I can clear up, and possibly change.

"Hoarder"

Status
    i thought i heard it's written till 2014...I sense a cliffhanger ending. he won't give it away and the ending is gonna be bad ass, as always--

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Maybe a loophole thread might be in order? Some of these things I can clear up, and possibly change.
    Done and Done Sir KC!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Nik,

Yo Son! LOL.. sorry, I went Brooklyn for a second there.
    ahem.. I do dig how a vast majority of the Zombie/Infected flicks leave us in the dark. We get to go along for the ride. Other times an explanation is simply Duex ex machina, ala time travel. eewwww! (can a grown man go "ewww??").
    I kinda dig the idea of bread crumbs that lead to an ultimate answer, but it's left to us to figure it out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    OR... Once the series is finished, it might be cool to see some spin offs, or lost journals, concentrating more on the origins than the story of survival.
    I really like this idea. Alternate viewpoints or one-off story arcs that take 1-3 weeks but explore another viewpoint of the events. The possibilities are great! However, I imagine that by the end of the story, KC will be more than ready to move on to a different project. I'd can't wait to see (er, hear?) his storytelling put to work on other ideas.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    I really like this idea. Alternate viewpoints or one-off story arcs that take 1-3 weeks but explore another viewpoint of the events. The possibilities are great! However, I imagine that by the end of the story, KC will be more than ready to move on to a different project. I'd can't wait to see (er, hear?) his storytelling put to work on other ideas.
    Hero,

This is kinda what I was hinting at on the "Character's backstory" thread. Gap fillers or easter eggs so to speak. Like Samatha's entry gave us insight into Ink/Suit's workings.

"Builder"

Status
    Well I for one really don't think it was alien related thing but then again with chapter 23 that could be a possibility considering the arm! I do want to know especially with this much time investment. However he could still lead us in thinking we know how it started with info that is just the tip of the iceburg and throw in new information that could put us into weeks of speculation. Considering the attention to detail and realism put into the story line it will definately be something very plausible.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast