User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Quote Originally Posted by Banvillin View Post
    I think an important factor to the development of the zombies using guns will be WHO is the first to pick one up and make a kill. For that reason, my money is on Burt becoming the first gun-toting zombie because Shirley doesn't leave his side; he'd be holding onto her tight even as his skin gets bitten off.
    As discussed in the "Who won't survive the Finale" thread, Burt's time is up. He's bound to go out in a heroic blaze of glory, sacrificing himself to save his friends but his actual death will be unwitnessed. Then in the next season, a shot is fired at Michael & Co from a pack of zombies, they turn to open fire and see... Burt.
    He will definitely be the first. Mark My Words.
    I think ban, you and i... can get along ;P i would love to see burt be smart and come back as a villain

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I don't think WA zombies will ever use guns. If this were the case, I'd personally be very disappointed, as it would cause the creatures to be less of a "zombie" and more of a Resistance-esque Chimaera monster. Now, I love Resistance and I think Falling Skies is awesome, but zombies should never carry guns. I had a hard enough time adapting to them running.

On a more scientific note, as WestonWisdom pointed out right away, the likelyhood of zombies being capable of handling the mechanics of a gun are very slim. Pinstripe could only barely open the combination lock and the biters at the base couldn't open a door that had the keys in the lock.

Then again, we think we know that a zombie drove the truck that was used to ambush the other Tower's convoy, so it's not impossible. I just really hope it won't come to that.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    But these zombies are not the same slow walkers you saw in earlier times because they cause more stress. Sure if you get 300 slow zombies thats pretty bad but in this world even 2 biters could kill you easily, and faster than those 300 slow movers. Frankly they are actually a challenge. BUT they are not so much of a challenge that the tower (and other survivors) cant survive. This would be an extremely boring show if the zombies were slow, i mean think of all the characters that have died (named or not) that would still be here if all the zombies were slow. I understand the whole "back in my day" stuff but like i said you have to admit this story would not be the thing we all love if they were slow... (Lots of rambling ) but the point is at any point Kc could throw a new type of zombie at us. Think about it, we don't know much about these special zombies as it is.. for all we know there could be 20 different kinds all over the world that just haven't gotten to dodge yet... it makes the story more interesting imo, that said i would love to see a slow zombie species that is like a tank (i mean damn hard to kill but not like the brutes they would be normal sized)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    But these zombies are not the same slow walkers you saw in earlier times because they cause more stress. Sure if you get 300 slow zombies thats pretty bad but in this world even 2 biters could kill you easily, and faster than those 300 slow movers. Frankly they are actually a challenge. BUT they are not so much of a challenge that the tower (and other survivors) cant survive.
    Exactly, and I agree. However, if the zombies would suddenly learn how to use weapons, they'd become such a challenge that there'd be no way for the survivors to survive and still make it plausible, at least to me.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123