User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Zombies Using Guns?

Well, it's never been an issue in most zombie-based media because they've always had almost no intelligence, but W/A brings a scary thought to mind... What's stopping these zombies from using guns? Yes, most of them are just brutes, but there are SOME smart ones out there. If they're smart enough to hide, or drive a car into position to set a trap to catch humans, what's to stop them from using a gun to hunt their victims?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It took the one in the pinstripe suit several attempts to get the right combination to the tower, and he is one of the smarter ones and had been told the code, so I don't think it's a matter of intelligence, its a matter of cognitive skill, and even the smarter ones appear to lack it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    It took the one in the pinstripe suit several attempts to get the right combination to the tower, and he is one of the smarter ones and had been told the code, so I don't think it's a matter of intelligence, its a matter of cognitive skill, and even the smarter ones appear to lack it.
    Maybe... maybe not. Maybe he just needs glasses...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Ahh! I would never think of something like that! Kc you have every possible equation of the W/A world, mapped out in your head don't you?!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    If he needs glasses to type on a keypad a foot in front of him, he needs glasses to shoot at people.

Kc why must you tease....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    All I'm doing is giving you a simple answer. Not saying it's the correct one, but it could be.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    harha
    I'll venture my opinion as to cocked and loaded. The cars I would guess were all but running. by that I mean there was a charged battery, gas and key in the ignition. True it takes a bit to open door, turn key and to drive (while being shot at) to the correct position for ambush, but it is childsplay compared to properly operating a firearm.
    Teeth is packing
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Does everyone remember they are smart enough to make controlled fires in the arena??? How then can they... drive a car, comprehend a numeric code, mimic speech, and master the gift of fire... but operating a gun is beyond their grasp?! C'mon people! If they don't know how to use weapons now, they will soon either learn to use them or evolve to that point! dun DUN DUNNNN!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Rock,

I'm gonna kinda agree wit'cha man! Any ability to set up an well thought out and complex ambush is going to have the ability to shoot a weapon.
    On the flip side of that.. why would they want to? At some level, they're operating with their lizard brains. They're very primal and the cognitive process of "ah.. let me pick up this M16" isn't there. A caveman could set up traps just the same, but not be able to wrap their head around a firearm. Could they pick one up and pull the trigger? Sure.

Hell, I may be contradicting myself here.

"Suit" was/is intelligent enough to recognize and fear Saul's knife and had the sense enough to get the hell outta dodge even though he knew they were out of ammo.
    So.. i guess I'll just go with the overwhelming desire to rend, tear and eat is the driving force.

We need an Antropologist and not someone who stayed at an Holiday Inn Extended, to really answer your question.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOL Thanks Crowbar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast