User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Gatherer"

Status
    I don't think their is a zombie queen. But going by what I'm seeing throughout the podcast, the "zombies" appear to have a "Pack" mentality. Think of it as a wolf pack I guess, you have an alpha male, female, whatever. Basically one that is in charge of everything. You have your scouts which look for the prey report back to the pack, and then the rest of them round up and hunt. The alpha coordinates by setting the trap, ambush, (yes wolves do this too) and then you corral the prey into the area and strike. Basically what happened in Chapter 21-1. The alpha is usually either the smartest or the strongest, which in this case "Ink" appears to be both. Whatever this "virus" or whatever it turns out to be is, appears to take the human back to their primal stage. And just like the flow of evolution they are learning and adapting to their surroundings, using both whatever intelligence they once had, or they are being taught by another.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So that's how I see it breaking down in either scenario. As of right now, I don't see a queen coming to light. There's nothing (aside from a couple of unidentified howls) to hint at the existence of another leader other than Towtm
    AAAaaahhhh! Darn you Nik, you voodooed me! You always have to support your main argument with specific examples, logic, and clever analogies! hahahah I do like the ideas being spawned here though. But I still believe there's something else in the shadows, leading TOWTM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    AAAaaahhhh! Darn you Nik, you voodooed me! You always have to support your main argument with specific examples, logic, and clever analogies! hahahah I do like the ideas being spawned here though. But I still believe there's something else in the shadows, leading TOWTM.
    yeah...I have a nasty habit of doing that....

It is still possible that there is something, I just don't want it to happen.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    I don't think their is a zombie queen. But going by what I'm seeing throughout the podcast, the "zombies" appear to have a "Pack" mentality. Think of it as a wolf pack I guess, you have an alpha male, female, whatever. Basically one that is in charge of everything. You have your scouts which look for the prey report back to the pack, and then the rest of them round up and hunt. The alpha coordinates by setting the trap, ambush, (yes wolves do this too) and then you corral the prey into the area and strike. Basically what happened in Chapter 21-1. The alpha is usually either the smartest or the strongest, which in this case "Ink" appears to be both. Whatever this "virus" or whatever it turns out to be is, appears to take the human back to their primal stage. And just like the flow of evolution they are learning and adapting to their surroundings, using both whatever intelligence they once had, or they are being taught by another.
    I think i've said this before.. but Wolf, you're my new best friend. We think alike. LOL.. Pack mentality.. hive mentality.. flock mentality..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    But still... If the colored one is in the arena killing the live prey for fun, who was that giant pile of dead bodies for??? The zombies gathered a huge stockpile of bodies, and then picked parts off and walked it away somewhere... or to someone more important! Like a MASTER ZOMBIE. Sorry guys. I'm clinging onto this theory to the death. LOL

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    But still... If the colored one is in the arena killing the live prey for fun, who was that giant pile of dead bodies for??? The zombies gathered a huge stockpile of bodies, and then picked parts off and walked it away somewhere... or to someone more important! Like a MASTER ZOMBIE. Sorry guys. I'm clinging onto this theory to the death. LOL
    The pile of rotten flesh is/was for the regular creatures. Remember when Riley and Angel were hiding in it? They were there when creatures would come and break off bits and pieces to consume. Basically, they were hoarding.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    The pile of rotten flesh is/was for the regular creatures. Remember when Riley and Angel were hiding in it? They were there when creatures would come and break off bits and pieces to consume. Basically, they were hoarding.
    Damn. I knew you'd say that! The zombies are fricking hoarders!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234