User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Is there a queen zombie?

Well, we see that the zombies have insect-like habits, as Michael & Angel realized. They drag their dead back to a hive, they swarm on their prey, and they have different ranks for different jobs. Many insect colonies have workers, scouts, soldiers, a king, and a large queen. We see that ink is a leader, but there has been a huge zombie roar that is heard at certain times. My question, is there an ultimate queen zombie like in the movie "Aliens"? Or is ink just the ultimate leader?

"Lurker"

Status

I think Ink/The Tattooed one would be the 'Ultimate' leader for that area or the state. Mainly because infection can spread from any zombie, therefore they don't need a main queen to make any more of them. I don't think there is a grand leader for all of the zombies because the world is just too large for communication to spread from one leader to all of it's minions.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    IAm says it pretty well. Queens in an insect colony have no real power. They too are specialized for a particular task, in this case it is reproduction.
    Ants make decisions as a collaborative. Typically by smell and outside influences. I don't mean to sound like "I know" they don't have a queen but from the information we have so far... no queen... unless the infection is a bug and each body has a queen and secretes eggs, for the next infection. But that is headed in another direction from where you were headed Rock.
    Teeth
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    I don't mean to sound like "I know" they don't have a queen but from the information we have so far... no queen... unless the infection is a bug and each body has a queen and secretes eggs, for the next infection. But that is headed in another direction from where you were headed Rock.
    Teeth
    Thanks for the input teeth! I really like your idea. Everyone's thinking a virus... Parasites are so creepy and haven't been done a lot lately.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Thanks for the input teeth! I really like your idea. Everyone's thinking a virus... Parasites are so creepy and haven't been done a lot lately.
    maybe they need to catch one and dissect a zombie to find out the differences?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    maybe they need to catch one and dissect a zombie to find out the differences?
    You never know. They have Tanya now. They may find out some new info. (fingers crossed)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    One word...Nanites!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    One word...Nanites!
    Oh yeah... Didn't you say that on one of the previous theory boards, Crowbar? I like it!

As for my theory, I still think there is a mystery zombie, higher up than ink.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Your theory would tie into my Hive mentality theory then... I'd think you'd see a greater concentration of Behemoths around an Alpha creature.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    During the live gig, KC said "There's a reason they do the things they do...."
    To these ears, that sounds like "Engineering"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast