User Tag List

Page 190 of 235 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi guys...Soooooo let me just say...I loathe audible books/podcasts. They usually suck and I can't past the first 5 mins. Well...Well...Well....if I was rich I swear I would invest a hefty portion of my money into the production company who handles this podcast. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!So awesome that I am listening to it from the beginning for a second time (until the new episodes comes out). I literally have missed a few things just in the first 3 chapters that I didn't hear or missed in the beginning. I love reading about Zombies and other things like Vamps etc....but this was a great find on itunes...I have a long commute in the morning and evening and I can't even tell you how this has been a great joy to listen too. It literally has taken me through the emotional changes between the characters and events happening throughout the storyline. Thanks for putting faith back into audible literature again. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!
    Likes Grognaurd, scbubba, Hanniekuma, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Hey Everyone,

I'm James, 28 from Northern Ireland. This is the first forum I've ever joined but it nearly seemed necessary after listening to We're Alive. I've only been listening for 3-4 days. Listened to the first 3 seasons in 2 day and have started to make my way through the 'We're Not Dead' podcasts.

I wouldn't say I was big into Zombie stuff before this. I've always liked Zombie films etc but this show has really sparked my interests. I'm so glad I joined in the middle of a season. I would be so annoyed if I listened to all the past episodes and then had to wait to hear more.

Looking forward to talking to all of you.

James
    Likes Osiris, Hanniekuma, Grognaurd, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: ashe2ashe

Notebook Introduction

The names Clayton, I'm 32 years old, I work in the oil industry and I've been listening for.....im not sure how long exactly, a couple of years I know. I used to keep it a secret and didnt think anyone else would understand my obsession, but this past year I was able to get a few of my co-workers into it and now I don't keep it a secret. Kinda' upset with myself that I'm just now getting on here given the news of this being the end of the road.
    Likes Grognaurd, Osiris, Hanniekuma, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Beckie and julian, really dont do zombies in any shape or form but was introduced to this by a friend,listened to first 4 chapters on way home from wiltshire to cornwall and that was it, we are now hooked!!!! just ordered season 123 so cant wait for them to come)
    Likes Grognaurd, Osiris, scbubba, Hanniekuma liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Long time listener since the end of Season 2. Thank you Were Alive for helping me though my work day! Believe it or not, I can get a lot of work done with the adrenaline this podcast conjurs.
    Likes Grognaurd, Osiris, turbo, scbubba, Hanniekuma liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by TRiver_Rat View Post
    Long time listener since the end of Season 2. Thank you Were Alive for helping me though my work day! Believe it or not, I can get a lot of work done with the adrenaline this podcast conjurs.
    I've been steady listening to the seasons over and over again since I got into a short time ago. The other day, I thought I left my player at home and almost had a meltdown thinking that I'd have to spend my workday without We're Alive. Thank goodness, my player fell to the bottom of my purse!

I don't think I can work w/out We're Alive, now.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniekuma View Post
    I've been steady listening to the seasons over and over again since I got into a short time ago. The other day, I thought I left my player at home and almost had a meltdown thinking that I'd have to spend my workday without We're Alive. Thank goodness, my player fell to the bottom of my purse!

I don't think I can work w/out We're Alive, now.
    it's an addiction.....can't resist......*shaking* .....*listens to episode 1* .....ahhhhhh

Welcome to all the newbies!!
    Likes scbubba, Hanniekuma liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    it's an addiction.....can't resist......*shaking* .....*listens to episode 1* .....ahhhhhh

Welcome to all the newbies!!
    Yes, Welcome everyone! I'm a newbie too and I love it here

Problem solved. I'll never be w/out We're Alive again! I was cleaning out a drawer and found an old mp3 player , nothing fancy, but has tons of space. It's officially my We're Alive storage that I will keep at work so I'll never EVER be without it again.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I am a 45 year old mom of 3. I am not actually a Zombie fan. I found this podcast when I was searching my library web page for an audiobook. I read that it was a radio drama and this sparked my interest. I enjoyed listening to old time radio dramas with my dad while growing up. The complete first season was available to borrow through Overdrive, so I gave it a listen. I was hooked.

I wanted to share that your story is reaching beyond the normal Zombie fan range. I joined the forum while looking for more episodes. I will be returning to download episodes until the story is complete. I may not post again because I rarely spend time on forums, but keep up the good work! Thank you
    Likes scbubba, FunkyDung, Osiris, turbo, Hanniekuma and 1 others liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Jennfire View Post
    Hi, I am a 45 year old mom of 3. I am not actually a Zombie fan. I found this podcast when I was searching my library web page for an audiobook. I read that it was a radio drama and this sparked my interest. I enjoyed listening to old time radio dramas with my dad while growing up. The complete first season was available to borrow through Overdrive, so I gave it a listen. I was hooked.

I wanted to share that your story is reaching beyond the normal Zombie fan range. I joined the forum while looking for more episodes. I will be returning to download episodes until the story is complete. I may not post again because I rarely spend time on forums, but keep up the good work! Thank you

Hey Jennfire!
    I also discovered We're Alive while searching for another audiobook on Overdrive! My library had both seasons! After my first listen, I was hooked.

Page 190 of 235 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast