User Tag List

Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone. My names Jarvis and i'm from canada. I'm new to We're Alive but I love it.

"Lurker"

Status
    hi im João Gonçalves im from portugal and im 18 years old im taking a major i think thats is the word for taking a major ina univercity of tecnologi of information and comunicacon.
    i love sci fi and im just adictide to this seires

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey all, I'm a university student from British Columbia Canada. I discovered We're Alive towards the end of my grade 12 year and was such a nice way to relax and hear a story without doing more reading. Finally just caught up on the episodes and can't wait for the next one!

"Lurker"

Status
    The-Walking-Dead-First-Promo-Pics-horror-movies-12875692-500-269.jpg

My name is Kody. I live in Edmond ,OK .. listen to the Podcast when I'm driving to work most of the time. thats it ... if you wanna know more just ask.

"Lurker"

Status

Bonnie Scotland calling

Joined the forum today so thought I should introduce masel`.

56,bald,"Bairn" ( Falkirk F.C. supporter ) of about 48 years .

Anywhoo Were Alive is the best audiobook/radio drama I have listened to. Journey Into Space is relegated to second place now but that said I have listened to JIS heaven knows how many times. The storyline in Were Alive has gripped me from the first time I heard the show. I had recently been given a Roberts Stream83i from my good lady and must have fallen asleep listening to "Sound Stage Radio". Cue many hours later and I woke up to one of the episodes of Were Alive, not sure what episode, and was instantly hooked. So much so that , again, my good lady got me the first series on cd. Listened to the entire first series and now listening again as I may have missed bits when drifting of to sleep
    Utterly brilliant and as an audiobook/radio drama it is far better than any visual show could be as it leaves your mind to conjure up the scenarios .

Anywhoo folks, time for my tea so take care and will, in true Oliver style, be back soon

Choagy

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey all you We're Alive fans I'm Alex and i actually didn't know about We're Alive untill like a month ago. And I'm already hooked. My step dad and uncle listen to it with me and all of us can't wait for season 3 cuz we just finished chapter 24 yesterday It'd gunna be epic! Besides that lol I live in Iowa with my parents, gotta good job, love video games and zombie movies. I'm a sword and weapons collector and i was and eagle scout back in school(so i should do pretty well when zombies take over lol)If ya ever need sum back up with killin zombies or makin a fortress to hold us all, I'm ur man lol And just got on here to say hi to all ya'lls. Peace
    Last edited by asterisk; Oct 1st, 2011 at 02:37 PM.

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Wow, so many new fans! UNH0LYH0B0, janjas, MotDrum, Silent Witness, Choagy, asterisk - we're all happy to have you as part of the We're Alive forums. Welcome!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status
    hello everyone! my name is Jessica and I love we're alive!!!! My boyfriend actually recommended it to me and i can't wait for season 3!!!! and AND! my boyfriend's name is Michael too!!! How awesome is that!?! (sigh) my life is so awesome

"Lurker"

Status
    Greetings anyone and everyone,
    My names is Joe M. I'm 17 years old, I've graduated high school(oOo and I'm from the United States). My favorite subjects in school were History, Psychology, and Sociology. My favorite historical studies are the American Revolution, World War I & II, and Renaissance/Golden Age(Any Country). Psychology and Sociology are interesting to me because, I always find myself thinking about why human begins do certain things, weather it be in large groups or one person.

I'm currently just taking a break until November when I deploy for training(Navy Basic Training), I am set to deploy in about 2 months. I have wanted to join the military for as long as I can remember and began the process of enlisting December, 3rd, 2010. My aspirations are to become a Career United States Navy Non Commissioned Officer or Commissioned Officer, or potentially work to a Special Operator contract(Navy SEALs or AIRR).

Other Fun Facts:
    Swimming is by far my favorite thing to do in the summer and whenever I can, second only to Running. I love to party(of course), hang with friends, PT with the Navy crew(lol), and read & write. I want to visit Italy, Greece, Japan, Russia, India, basically I want to travel the world.

That's about it people, hope you enjoyed my wall of text
    Got completely addicted to We're Alive because of my friend, listed to all of them in about 2 days! On my second listen now!

"Lurker"

Status
    Ugh, I typed this out once, and thought I posted it, but I guess I hadn't quite figured it out.

Despite the handle, I'm Matt. I live in the 336 area as well ('Sup StepLaugh?). I've been listening to WA for about 2 weeks now, but within like 4 days I was done with Seasons 1 & 2. Then, I started WND, and I'm about one episode shy of being current with that (except I have to go back to ep. 17, I tried listening to it on my headphones, but Britt was hella quiet, so I ended up skipping it because I couldn't hear a thing. Did anyone else have that problem with this episode?). So, I'll probably go back to start re-listening to the first two seasons using all that I know now to try to get any more out of it before Season 3. Plus, after hearing and reading about all the theories and ideas here and on WND, I'll definitely be listening with a trained ear.

I'm a barista, and got started on WA because of one of my awesome customers (actually, some of my coworkers got me hooked on TWD...maybe coffee and zombies go together?). I've been preachin' it to everyone I can, but I don't know that anyone has actually listened to me and started listening to it yet. Oh well.

I've been reading stuff on the forums and the wiki for the past week or so, and it's awesome how much stuff there is here. I really look forward to being part of this community!

Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast