"Lurker"

Status
    Hi

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Nah i was saying zombie ridden california is bo'ness any time of the year lol
    Lol, I agree. I would probably say that Wick is worse.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: jobe13 PSN ID: jobe13 Steam ID: jobe13
    My name is Bo and I'm from Hattiesburg, MS. I'm 37 yrs old, married, and have a 16 yr old son.

"Lurker"

Status
    Greetings All,
    Im Cannibal. Im also 37 and from Houston. I was doing a torrent search for an audio version of the book "World War Z" (pretty good btw, looking forward to the film) and came across the first season of We're Alive. I had never heard of it and thought Id give it a chance. Since begining it, Ive been tearing thru the chapters veraciously. Im not a big fan of horror fiction, perfering sci-fi. But I've been hooked on the "Zombie Apoclypse" genre ever since I saw Night of the Living Dead as a kid. Man, that movie (and the Shining) realy scared the hell out of me back then, I loved it. Anyway. I figure since it was an ongoing series I was going to need a place to talk about new chapters, rumors, theories and the like, and that lead me here.

c

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by jobe13 View Post
    My name is Bo and I'm from Hattiesburg, MS. I'm 37 yrs old, married, and have a 16 yr old son.
    Welcome! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Greetings All,
    Im Cannibal. Im also 37 and from Houston. I was doing a torrent search for an audio version of the book "World War Z" (pretty good btw, looking forward to the film) and came across the first season of We're Alive. I had never heard of it and thought Id give it a chance. Since begining it, Ive been tearing thru the chapters veraciously. Im not a big fan of horror fiction, perfering sci-fi. But I've been hooked on the "Zombie Apoclypse" genre ever since I saw Night of the Living Dead as a kid. Man, that movie (and the Shining) realy scared the hell out of me back then, I loved it. Anyway. I figure since it was an ongoing series I was going to need a place to talk about new chapters, rumors, theories and the like, and that lead me here.

c
    Glad you found us! The Shining certainly is a weird movie o_O I haven't even seen it and think it's weird from the clips I've seen haha.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Welcome! =]

Glad you found us! The Shining certainly is a weird movie o_O I haven't even seen it and think it's weird from the clips I've seen haha.
    You haven't seen The Shining? Tell me... do you get high speed under that rock or are you still dialup?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: BigBabyShaq55
    hey everyone! ever since my brother introduced me to the show i was hooked!! thanks for making a great great, show!

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bruno Tristan View Post
    hey everyone! ever since my brother introduced me to the show i was hooked!! thanks for making a great great, show!
    Glad to have you as part of the group! And thanks to your brother for spreading the We're Alive love.
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status
    Sup everyone. Czechbro here (for those who are not aware of the Czech Republic, it's a country situated in the middle of Europe). I have just discovered this podcast (totally by coincidence - I was googling "some funny podcast" to practice English, lol) and after listening just 2 parts I was pretty sure that this is what I want to waste my time with . Already listened 3 full episodes and still listening.

By the way, concerning many people here are lovers of everything related to zombies (not my case, actually), I have to recommend you this flash game "Dude and zombies" I have played recently.
    Last edited by whatever; Aug 19th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

Hi everybody. So I first heard of Were Alive from Greg Miller on one of the IGN game podcasts, at the time my father was in the hospital so I was having to drive back and forth fairly often and wanted something to listen too that would take my mind off things and I found that and more in Were Alive. I was able to plow through season one and got up to season 2 at the Colony arc. So it's been a fun ride and I'm joining now to go crazy about the wait with everybody else.

Page 75 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast