User Tag List

Page 5 of 235 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Steele View Post
    My only Zombie connection is that I have my undergrads (I teach programming to engineers) implement several models of Zombie invasions - taking into account the latent infection, cure rate, etc. as a model of an infectious disease. The students love doing "research" by watching zombie movies. In our models, the zombies always win.
    That's pretty awesome!

Welcome to the board.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ok,
    My question to Brooke is WHY do the zombies always win? *note to Sgt Cross.. this is how intel is gathered.* LOL!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Ok,
    My question to Brooke is WHY do the zombies always win? *note to Sgt Cross.. this is how intel is gathered.* LOL!
    They don't always win, but it really depends on how smart the people are. I'm sure if there ever was a zombie outbreak us zombie loving freaks would survive pretty easily.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Onslaught,
    Brooke said in the scenarios/models they run, the bitters always win. So, I wanna know how and why?
    If learning how and why means I have to up my cardio (Rule 1 in Zombieland) or the people in the models forget to follow rule 2, then i wanna know! LOL

"Gatherer"

Status
    Onslaught,
    Brooke said in the scenarios/models they run, the bitters always win. So, I wanna know how and why?
    If learning how and why means I have to up my cardio (Rule 1 in Zombieland) or the people in the models forget to follow rule 2, then i wanna know! LOL
    LOL the double tap. Well lets see, there are a crap load of factors to take in to run in he simulator or scenarios. There is location, time, place, rural or urban, how smart of fit the people are. Really what you want to be is pretty decent size, strong, armed to the teeth (so a gas station clerk is a good idea) and in great condition. And if you're a welder you could armor up a car get to the nearest gas station pickup a zombie killing machine and get the hell out of there. That or be an astronaut.

"Smart One"

Status

Smile Hey guys!

Hey everyone,

My name's Glenn, I'm 22, and I'm from London UK. I read about We're Alive on IGN, listened to the first episode out of curiousity and have been hooked ever since! I've had a mega catching up session and now I'm up to speed with it all!

My only fear is that the talented team behind the podcast will soon realize they can make a lot more money elsewhere... but for now it's amazing to be a fan. :-)

I can't say I have any Zombie connections (besides looking like one in the morning) but I like 28 days & weeks later. I'm really into games too, like most of you here it seems, and I've met the lead designer on Left 4 Dead. :-)

Thanks for reading peeps,
    Glenn

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post

My only fear is that the talented team behind the podcast will soon realize they can make a lot more money elsewhere... but for now it's amazing to be a fan. :-)

Glenn
    Kc, the lead writer/producer for the show has said he'll see the whole story through, and he said that to do that he's going to do 4 seasons, so we're not even half way through it yet.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Kc, the lead writer/producer for the show has said he'll see the whole story through, and he said that to do that he's going to do 4 seasons, so we're not even half way through it yet.
    It's not impossible, but it's not likely. It could happen where the show gets bought, but that's always a possibility.

That being said, we're still running headstrong in the direction of Producing Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 without any interruption. If anything changes we'll let you know, but there's no problems on the radar

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'll buy the show for $5, just to make sure that it never happens!

Onslaught,
    In out models there are a lot of factors, but mainly the zombies win because the human birth rate is zero (time frame is less than 9 months) and the Zombies don't die of natural causes. So, they better get busy in the Colony and the tower to replenish the casualties.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Page 5 of 235 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast