User Tag List

Page 41 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hello all,

My name is Mario, and I live in New Orleans, LA. I've been there for most of my life, but left for a few years to go up north for school. I realized that I couldn't live anywhere else, knowing that NOLA was a plane ride away, so I had to come back, and have been here ever since. I teach Math at a Catholic high school, and play music recreationally.

How I found We're Alive: I believe it was 3:00 AM, and I was fooling around w/ my Iphone because I couldn't sleep. I found my way onto the podcasts section, and was browsing through. It was a dark and stormy night (like most nights in these parts), and I was half-awake. I found a few interesting podcasts...LOTS of early morning commute fodder...but I remember thinking that all I really wanted was someone to read me a bedtime story. Eventually, I found my way to the "Arts" section and...there it was! I listened to the first 5 min and, knowing that I would have to leave for work in ~ 2 hours, decided to save it until my drive.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, the three of you!
    Join the conversations, or lurk around - just have a nice stay.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    My name's Bree, I live in Orange County, CA. My husband and I are huge We're Alive fans, just went to the live reading in LA.

Hi! I'm 24 from Los Angeles and I have been listening since January. I have been lurking around the forums for a bit as well and finally decided to join. I have been telling as many people as I can about We're Alive ever since I finished season 1. Two of my friends and I have been infected and we have spent a lot of lunch hours debating Saul's status and what our plan of action is when the outbreak starts if we are at work. We are officially more nerdy than our male coworkers. I was lucky enough to get to go to the live reading and I can't wait to see what other events are planned (and I am crossing my fingers that whatever is happening in October is not the same weekend as my cousins wedding) because I am going to try and go to as many as I can.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Wait what's happening in October?
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Wait what's happening in October?
    Kc said in the q&a that they might try to coordinate another live event around Halloween time I believe. Promoting around the launch of season 3 which I think is slated for November if I remember correctly (that was also mentioned at the q&a I think...either that or I'm having lucid dreams and trying to will things into existence)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Kc said in the q&a that they might try to coordinate another live event around Halloween time I believe. Promoting around the launch of season 3 which I think is slated for November if I remember correctly (that was also mentioned at the q&a I think...either that or I'm having lucid dreams and trying to will things into existence)
    sweet! hope its in LA again!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hello, I'm Edward from Queens, New York. A friend of mine is a big fan of the podcast and told me that wouldn't regret listening to it and despite some reservations I had after listening to the first few episodes, this podcast turned out to be quite a gem =D. After two days I'm all caught up with the series and am looking forward to the future installments (although now I have to wait to get my fix of "We're Alive").

"Builder"

Status
    Welcome!! I have to say it sucks waiting once you are all caught up, but don't forget to also listen to the We're not Dead podcast inbetween WA podcast releases. Plus there is wealth of stuff to go through on the site!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello! I'm an IGN user (MyIGN users will know me as Cusmar350 as well). I started listening to the podcast after the one and only Greg Miller recommended it. My name's Marcus and I'm from Ireland. When I was younger I used to listen to a lot of Audio Books and what not, so naturally the idea of We're Alive really appealed to me! I've listened to all the podcasts (Of course!) and I've emailed We're Not Dead once or twice.

I probably won't be the biggest poster in the world, but I do like reading and I heard that the chat feature on the forums is a great way to interact with people. So yeah, that's all there is to know about me!

Page 41 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast