User Tag List

Page 34 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Great to see all of you! Enjoy your stay!

"Lurker"

Status
    Chris from the zombie infested swamps of South Louisiana. Anyone else from these parts?

"Lurker"

Status
    A Constant State of Disgust with the way Our country is going.
    Wow Our very Own mad Scientist....

They always win because most people cant truly see "Big Picture" and have the discipline to make it work.....

Im about to be in the UK this Sept...goin to grad school in Plymouth....how is it ?

Skilled Operators will take far less casualties...Problem is....everytime we step outta the house someone besides us happens to be copulating with our spouses....so it makes it difficult to keep one...

LOL I agree....and most days I feel Like T Sean Collins....

~M~
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 6th, 2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: rapid posting

"Lurker"

Status

Hummer

hello everyone. My name is Melody. I'm 32, from Fontana, Ca. I downloaded the podcast about two months ago, but hadn't had a chance to really listen to it. I started listening on Monday and am already through season one and just started the second season. it's pretty addicting and i love it!

~@~

"Gatherer"

Status
    It's verrrry addicting! Get ready for some pretty interesting stuff in Season 2! I hope you enjoy the forum

"Lurker"

Status
    Im Jesse, but i write under the pretentious pen name Rune. There isnt much to know. Im a student, studying chemistry at uni. My life ambition is to join the auzzie army and try the selection course for special forces, I cant just yet because I have to reapply (they turned me down the 1st (2) times I have applied). I write a bit. Mostly zombie fiction but a little other stuff. Ive lived in a few places over australia coz my family is in mining. I found were alive by searching zombies on itunes. I have been thru the released stuff atleast twice each. I LOVE horror flicks. I cant stop laughing. Seriously... Why are you looking at me like that? Im not wierd I swear. Ok I am. But thats not the point. The point is I will survive the zombie apocalypse (too much time on my hands so I come up with ideas on how). So yeah. Thats me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello all,
    My name is Brandon. I'm 35, married with three kids. I reside in the armpit of Oklahoma, aka. Woodward. I work for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
    I was introduced to the podcast about 2 weeks ago and am on chapter 19. A truely awesome show.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangersolz View Post
    Hello all,
    My name is Brandon. I'm 35, married with three kids. I reside in the armpit of Oklahoma, aka. Woodward. I work for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
    I was introduced to the podcast about 2 weeks ago and am on chapter 19. A truely awesome show.
    Glad to have ya. Welcome!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    greetings all. been around here for a little while already, but finally getting around to posting this bit. I live in Fargo, ND...I will pause momenntarily for the obligatory wood chipper comment I know half of you are formulating...and work at a local ISP. I found out about We're alive from a post on a fantasy football forum i also frequent and have been hooked ever since. i am into good literature, from O. Henry to the Dresden Files, XBox, Dragon Age to CoD, and tv/film, from The Princess Bride to Battlestar Galactica, and tabletop gaming, from RISK to most RPGs. also, I enjoy the frequent use of commas, as you can see here.

Thanks for weaving such a great story, KC...I look forward to following it all the way to the end.
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Joosbawx View Post
    greetings all. been around here for a little while already, but finally getting around to posting this bit. I live in Fargo, ND...I will pause momenntarily for the obligatory wood chipper comment I know half of you are formulating...and work at a local ISP. I found out about We're alive from a post on a fantasy football forum i also frequent and have been hooked ever since. i am into good literature, from O. Henry to the Dresden Files, XBox, Dragon Age to CoD, and tv/film, from The Princess Bride to Battlestar Galactica, and tabletop gaming, from RISK to most RPGs. also, I enjoy the frequent use of commas, as you can see here.

Thanks for weaving such a great story, KC...I look forward to following it all the way to the end.
    OMFG the Dresden files?!?!? That's my favorite series of all time!

Page 34 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast