User Tag List

Page 213 of 235 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2341
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Hello all. New member. I live in Richmond, VA & found the site quite by accident. Became an instant fan.
    Hi Odinson! Wait until the next series comes out and you'll be chomping with anticipation like the rest of us.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello. I am a new member. I just finished the first season on a long road trip. I was very addicted. I can't believe how fast it was over. I can't wait for more. I live in a rural part of Texas and listen to a lot of books. This was the first full cast storyline I have listened to. I loved it.I am happily married with 5 kids and home school 3 of them. I am happy I found this site.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later

At the tender age of 62, I decided to write my first book. It seems I do everything at a tender age. I got my B.S. from Illinois State University at 44, my M.S. from Illinois State University at 46, and my J.D. from Southern Illinois University at 49. I was admitted to practice law at the age of 50. I am an avid coin collector, love playing tournament bridge, enjoy reading, and like working crossword puzzles. I enjoy the Zombie genre and am a huge fan of Bobby Adair, T.W. Piperbrook, and the Resident Evil movie series.

The title of my book is "The Trek to Elysium Chronicles : Volume 1: A Zombie Apocalyptic Tale. I plan 2 more books for this series. I am hoping, as most authors would, to find some interesting things for my book and like most listeners, hope to hear an awesome story.

I found some of your shows on youtube, listened to a few and became instantly addicted.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird97 View Post
    At the tender age of 62, I decided to write my first book. It seems I do everything at a tender age. I got my B.S. from Illinois State University at 44, my M.S. from Illinois State University at 46, and my J.D. from Southern Illinois University at 49. I was admitted to practice law at the age of 50. I am an avid coin collector, love playing tournament bridge, enjoy reading, and like working crossword puzzles. I enjoy the Zombie genre and am a huge fan of Bobby Adair, T.W. Piperbrook, and the Resident Evil movie series.

The title of my book is "The Trek to Elysium Chronicles : Volume 1: A Zombie Apocalyptic Tale. I plan 2 more books for this series. I am hoping, as most authors would, to find some interesting things for my book and like most listeners, hope to hear an awesome story.

I found some of your shows on youtube, listened to a few and became instantly addicted.
    Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to "see" new faces, especially ones that add to the "Introduce Yourself" thread. I too enjoy Bridge on occasion, but not tournaments. I hope you further enjoy the podcast that the almighty Kc has put together.
    Last edited by General Malarky; Jul 5th, 2015 at 06:03 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Hello to everyone. New guy here. I listen to old timey sci fi radio plays and was looking at podcast that offer a modern alternative. And sure enough I found a good one.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther View Post
    Hello to everyone. New guy here. I listen to old timey sci fi radio plays and was looking at podcast that offer a modern alternative. And sure enough I found a good one.
    Hello, there, and welcome to the forums! You have indeed found a good podcast....
    Hope you enjoy your stay, hopefully it'll get more active the closer Lockdown comes out....

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Oh... hi new people.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Welcome one and all. To the Greatest Show on Earth... KC Wayland and the We're Alive Musical. Coming to you live!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I'm still waiting for the WA Christmas Special: The Night Before Christmas Musical. When is that coming out?

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: pandabutler
    I'm Cam, I'm 22 and I live in Florida. My ex showed me this podcast and since we're still bros, we are always on about it to each other, but I wanted to come here and find more people who love the podcast. I spent one year each at two different colleges for different fields of study and crashed pretty hard. I stay afloat mentally by listening to podcasts and audiobooks while I play minecraft. I remember building a fish tank in a desert throughout Catching Fire while I was listening the Hunger Games trilogy. Anyway I joined the forums because Michael Swan told me to, but it looks like there hasn't been a lot of activity for a couple days. I hope the forum isn't totally dead, I'm almost now 92 parts away from catching up.

Also, I'm probably going to live on a sailboat in the next few months and I love meandering around grocery stores and furniture showrooms.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 213 of 235 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast