Page 189 of 235 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2341
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Nice! I grew up out here in Aurora/Batavia
    We're relatively close.....so if Z day does happen, we can easily meet up. I'm prepped and decided to bugout until the coast is clear then head up North, to Wisconsin and hole up at Holy Hill. Have you ever heard of that place? it's PERFECT.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Hi there, Angie!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanniekuma View Post
    We're relatively close.....so if Z day does happen, we can easily meet up. I'm prepped and decided to bugout until the coast is clear then head up North, to Wisconsin and hole up at Holy Hill. Have you ever heard of that place? it's PERFECT.
    Nice, I'm prepped as well and can hold up for a bit! I haven't heard of Holy Hill, I will have to check it out!

"Lurker"

Status

Hello folks, I'm Sgt. Draino. I am a Lost super-fan (though not a fan of the way it ended), and also a fan of all things zombie. I have a background in law enforcement, and am presently assigned to Station 7 of the Dharma Initiative. I host a podcast called "Station 7 - The Door," which started off doing Lost back in January of 2010, shortly before Lost Season 6 aired. Since that time we also cover The Walking Dead while it is airing, and during the off-season we do a Lost rewatch project called LOST: The Search For Answers, in which we try to identify all the unsolved mysteries of Lost, what possible answers to each mystery are, and then poll our audience to determine what the most popular answer to each mystery is. We are presently just finishing up Season 4.

I listen to most of The Walking Dead podcasts out there, and found out about We're Alive through one of them (I think it was "The Walking Dead 'Cast.") I've really enjoyed the story (my favorite character is Burt), and have also enjoyed We're Not Dead, with Buttseks McGee and some guy. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

If there are any Lost fans around here interested in weighing in on the mysteries of Lost, please contact me! I'd love to have your views on our show, and to have your votes on the many polls addressing the mysteries.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hi hanniekuma I'm trying to find my way around the site. It's good to meet you I've just downloaded season one so I can catch up, so I'm looking forward to listening to it tonight.
    Likes Grognaurd, Hanniekuma liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by angie66 View Post
    Hi hanniekuma I'm trying to find my way around the site. It's good to meet you I've just downloaded season one so I can catch up, so I'm looking forward to listening to it tonight.

It's an easy site to navigate....but it's hard not to explore more because I haven't caught up to the current season yet. Plot spoilers are pretty rare here, but I did ruin something for myself in a thread about a character's occupation. I've been doing the responsible newbie thing and staying away from current topics and reading older threads, expecially in the Everything Else section...talk of books, music, art,

Good to meet you too You'll enjoy it. I was hooked.

I got a few coworkers to download Season 1 also. Maybe for Halloween, we can dress up as our favorite characters. I've got some army fatigues . lol

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    First, welcome angie66! Hope you enjoy it!

Second:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniekuma View Post
    Plot spoilers are pretty rare here, but I did ruin something for myself in a thread about a character's occupation.
    So that's why you haven't been back to that thread! Sorry that it got ruined, but it wasn't in too much detail, I hope.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Oh no worries. It was my fault completely. I should have stuck to the other forums that didn't discuss characters, episodes, etc. Seriously..that's what I get for being too eager in posting....I should have stayed in stealth mode a bit longer, or at least until I caught up with y'all.

I am pretty impressed by the site and how friendly it is, and how CAREFUL everyone is with newbies, encouraging us to catch up so that we can get into deeper discussions.

Having said that, I'm glad I came out of stealth mode. You guys are great. Zombie love!!!
    Likes turbo, thisonegirl liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Welcome aboard,
    I hope you have a great time out here and enjoy the time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello my name is alan I am from Texas found pod cast through google looking up a variety of drama cast podcast I have one question when are the new episodes played what day time etc can someone please help send a message so I dont interrupt the forums other discussions thanks alan
    Likes Grognaurd, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Page 189 of 235 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast