User Tag List

Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2341
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Greetings all!

I am PhysicsLB, and a big fan of "We're Alive". I'm 28 and work full-time as a CAD design drafter for an automotive company. As such, I spend alot of time at a PC almost every day. So when I have some downtime i might snoop around and read some of the stuff here, particularly theories about almost anything plot related. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsLB View Post
    Greetings all!

I am PhysicsLB, and a big fan of "We're Alive". I'm 28 and work full-time as a CAD design drafter for an automotive company. As such, I spend alot of time at a PC almost every day. So when I have some downtime i might snoop around and read some of the stuff here, particularly theories about almost anything plot related. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Welcome, dude!
    Likes PhysicsLB liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi all, I'm Garvey from the uk. Never listened to a radio drama before and was browsing though some listings and found this.
    I ended up listening to all three seasons back to back in my phone, can't wait for season 4 I am really hooked, just about to start to listen again
    Keep up the great work
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I've been listening to the podcast since almost the beginning. Found when it was recommended by Scott Sigler.
    Also been a listener of The Nerdist podcast so am please to here that news.

I popped onto the website to check the next release date and saw that there was an app for the show which is what I'm posting from.

So hi guys/gals
    Likes Osiris, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

Mr. Whiskers Phil here

Found by searching for stories to listen to on the commute to and from work looking forward to series 4, iv managed to listen to the whole thing in a few weeks. Brilliant, my imagination set racing, I've been doing what I do when I read putting known actors and actresses faces to the voices, mos have voice alike-es. for example, think the french girl Riley sounds like Thadie Newton, Saul sounds a bit like Eminem at times. you see how my imagination works, oh I yeah class acts the lot of you. love what your doing, keep up the good work.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I was a fan of the zombie genre before it was cool. I'm a fan of this podcast. It's really well written, I hope this gets big enough that it becomes a movie or a series.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

Pin Hello!

Well hello there, I have been with this podcast since it began. I am from Lubbock, Texas. I am currently enlisted with the United States Air Force, stationed in Laughlin. My job requires me to work on Fixed Wing Jet Engines so when I get home I listen to this podcast..... AGAIN. This is probably the best podcast out there and I thank my uncle for getting me into this. My favorite character in this series is well the man in the pin-stripped suit and Bert.
    Likes Lilydragon, Osiris liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well, here's a warm welcome post for all you new survivors who have made it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi,

I'm Honza Andrs, also known as Deever. I'm a graduate student of political science of Latin America and zombie enthusiast from Czech Republic. I speak Czech (obviously), English (pretty well, I guess), Spanish (un poco) and German (etwas).

I'm focusing on political and social aspects of zombie apocalypse survival groups. Inner structure, chance of surival under specific circumstances et cetera. I also do have some useful face to rotting face skills - I'm a pretty good archer and crossbowman.

Looking forward to discuss with you,

Deever

"Lurker"

Status

Well I am a 36 year old Trucker in the UK and afather of four, I have just finished season 3 today while on my way home from Scotland, i dont know how you guys can stand waiting for the next season. I found out about We're alive by listening to the FDO (Scott Sigler) i am so glad i did.

Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast