User Tag List

Page 177 of 235 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Richie. Late 30's and originally from London, now residing in mid-Wales. By trade I'm a comms engineer & manager. Zzzzzzz

Where was i? Oh yeah, I like shooting sports, good film and tv, and walking my dogs.

Stumbled across WA late last year. I'd been communing by car everyday to work and that was my time for listening. I used to be into my comics, still am for a few. Suffice to say after listening to the shows Monday thru Friday for a few weeks playing catchup I had a real 'Death in the Family' moment when Angel bought it.

That, and plenty of other moments show the signs of terrific writing. I'd like to congratulate the crew on the recording, editing and FX. I use to be in post production sound and vision on the technical management side of things and your work has gone from strength to strength.

So, I've just arrived here, and now hear season 4 and its all over? Damn!
    Last edited by RType; May 18th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I'm David, 27 from Copperas Cove, Texas. I'm a plumber,a/c and refrigeration tech. Also go to school full time as well. I've always loved the zombie genre. I remember being absolutely terrified but intrigued the first time I watched Night of The Living Dead when I was around 7 or so. Ever since then if I hear something has zombies in it I'm a sucker for it. So I'm extremely happy i stumbled on this podcast. i haven't been able to stop listing to it. Sometimes makes for funny moments when i scream at the podcast while I'm at work. Really sad that this is going to be the last season.

"Lurker"

Status
    Thanks scbubba! As you can see, I dont get on the forums often. I just come and go, haha...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Just wanted to say "Hi!" to Richie and David and welcome y'all to the We're Alive forums.

Always good to hear from more fans and especially from all different parts of the world.

Welcome to all the fun (and the waiting for Season 4)!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello and welcome to all new arrivals. We need you.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hey everyone, stopping by to say hello. My name's Erik, and I'm a huge zombie fan. I just discovered We're Alive about 2 weeks ago, and it was my go to podcast to get me through my work day. Can't wait for new episodes to be released!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Hello to all our new members!!!! Great to have you here!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by eda14 View Post
    Hey everyone, stopping by to say hello. My name's Erik, and I'm a huge zombie fan. I just discovered We're Alive about 2 weeks ago, and it was my go to podcast to get me through my work day. Can't wait for new episodes to be released!
    Hi Erik! Glad to see you here in the forums. If you enjoyed We're Alive the first time through, you'll probably really like listening a couple of times more. It's amazing what kinds of things you pick up the 2nd (and 3rd and 4th...) time through.

Welcome!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey all, I'm Laiq or Tammy from the UK. I was recently introduced to WA by a poster in reddit, who listened to a zombie based running app and they said that if I enjoyed the story lines there, then WA would really appeal, and they weren't wrong! In about 2 weeks I've burnt through most of the episodes and I'm now listening to the "we're not dead" podcast to make the last few episodes last a bit longer!

I'm really enjoying the podcast and looking forward to being able to share new episodes with other listeners and dissecting episodes.
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey everyone. Just a quick note to say Hi and introduce myself.From Canada, I'm a Professional Chef, husband to the best lady who puts up with my crap, father to a wonderful special needs little boy. Love reading (Stephan King, Lovecraft, A.C Clarke, Heinline...) music (Pink Floyd, Butthole Surfers, P.I.L., 30's and 40's blues), mountain biking on the flat praries (when I get the time), enjoying spending as much time as I can being outside, coffee, beer (Guinness, Sleemans Cream Ale), building with Lego, and as of late pulling dandelions. We have 2 dogs, one being a cockapoo named 'Bob' and a Newfoundlander named 'Opal'. We needed easy names for our son to say. Loving this show and I'm very glad to have found it last week. Finally got through every episode and can't wait for more! Cheers all, your order is up.
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Page 177 of 235 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast