User Tag List

Page 134 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Listened to the latest at work again, can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the nice welcome!!

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DiluteGolem882
    Uh well...lets see. I'm Andy, I join you from the great nation of Texas...I mean state, state of Texas. It's warm and sticky and I'm not originally from here, but I moved here to work in electrical manufacturing for a company that does aircraft upgrades and remodels. I started listening to this podcast as a way to keep focused and awake at work (I'm not a morning person) and music makes me sleepy a lot. I haven't even been listening for a year but I was hooked right away. The wait still kills me after being so used to running right through all of it. I've been lazy about getting involved though. I'm not sure how to describe myself any better, moving down here has kinda turned everything I had established about myself upside-down, but that's finally settling down.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Kevin and Andy,

Kevin - the zombie-topic is just incredible. If you'd like to learn a "different" "The Walking Dead"-storyline, I recommend either player "The Walking Dead" by Telltale Games OR (which is what I do) just watch one of the many YouTube-Playthroughs of this game. Up until now 4 of 5 episodes are released; the next one I guess will be sometime in November or December. Since you enjoy the zombie-subject so much, I recommend you looking at the books-section on this forum; there are mentioned some really interesting book titles ...

Andy - in case Datu and Glenn pass out, I see you in charge of all technical stuff. And being or becoming a new Texas-guy might prove to be a challenge all of its own ... I hope you are feeling like "being at home" sooner then later.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi. I'm "Corneilious". I live on the central coast of California where the weather is awesome all year and I manage a linen/laundry service.
    A facebook friend of mine turned me on to this fantastic podcast, "We're Alive". I love it. I am almost caught up (two chapters to go tonight). now I'll have to wait with the rest of you.
    I love all things zombie. I even gave a speech in school on 'how to prepare for a zombie attack' that was very popular my apartment is zombie proof! also, blades never need reloading (rule #4).
    i look forward to long zombie talks with the lot of you.
    have a happy!

ll

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Corneilious,

the zombie-genre is awesome. And nice to have you on the show. And Kelly would be happy to have you around as well, since she was in the laundry-biz for a short while as well - back at The Colony.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DiluteGolem882
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post

Andy - in case Datu and Glenn pass out, I see you in charge of all technical stuff. And being or becoming a new Texas-guy might prove to be a challenge all of its own ... I hope you are feeling like "being at home" sooner then later.

All the best!
    Liam
    Im not so good at the mechanical, but electrical is tons of fun. Texas has been an adjustment, but it's a nice place. I'm glad to have finally joined these forums.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all, Don Paleo, from Europe.

I found out about the podcast from a tech blogger I follow who mentioned the 100th episode. That was a week last monday. I am as of today up to date, and I suppose the hardest thing for me, will be getting used to weekly intervals, rather than 50 episodes per week!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Paleo,

welcome to the forum! Yeah, the sugar-rush is intense ... And the cool-down phase after this is kind of a torture. I recommend you listening to all of the episode at least a second and third time; you will recognize plenty of details you may have overheard or considered not so important ... At least this is what I experienced when I listened to them another time and another time and ... Also: Now that you know how things turn out you make listen to the older episodes with new attention ... It is amazing! Really, it is. Try it out! This helps you get the time passed ... And besides this: The WND Podcast is worth your time as well ... Although the older episodes are about things already obsolete, it still is worth a try - especially the episodes with special guests on them ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome, new folks. Enjoy your stay with us.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    As an avid listener to audio books I am always interested in new forums of entertainment . Listening many of the new and old authors. Last year getting for a road trip I found We're Alive on iTunes and have been addicted since.

I work in video production and do a fair amount of travel so an interesting story can make a plane flight more bearable.
    An interesting point, about 2 months ago my wife and I became "empty nesters". About the same time We also had a terrible accident with our pet Brusslest Griffon . Well my wife was having a awful time and had to find another dog. As it turned out she called me from Petco and was going to bring home a rescue. It turns out she bought home a Puggle. I wanted to call her Lady, but she is named Gwen.
    Unlike Lady, Gwen is the most Psycotic dog alive. Probably a result of my wife's training and the Puppy Mill genetics.

As someone that grew up in Los Angeles, I have knowledge of the area in We're Alive story. I find that I am able visualize the places in the WA series.

Cheers

Page 134 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast