User Tag List

Page 131 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Jerry,

you chose one of the most badass times in the WA-universe ... A huge 'blast' in episode #100, and you show up. How amazing is that? Am looking forward to the ideas, opinions and thoughts you wish to share!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, I live in South Lake Tahoe which is one of the best places to be when the Zombie Apocalypse happens. Plus its a beautiful place to live even if it doesn't.
    I have been listening to the show for Since it was half way into the 1st season and am happy to say that I have gotten at least 5 other people into it. It is a really good story and well produced, so cheers for all the work you guys do. Cant wait for more!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am new fan/listener/lover of We're Alive! I found the podcast a few weeks ago and have listened in the car, while cleaning at house, every chance I had until I caught up a couple of days ago. It spoiled me being able to immediately go to next upload and was glad to see the new part out about noon today while I was working. Im a total fan, you guys are great! See you around the forum...Im wondering now about the nuke and the results of it like everyone else! I was glad to hear Hope stop whining but I hope that doesn't mean she's gone forever! -Wendy

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Welcome to all the new members, feel free to ask questions, there's lots of helpful people around here. Good to the community continue to grow.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to the forum, Shokist and Wendy!

WA is absolutely everywhere. Shokist - you do it right. Since zombies spread by infecting new people, survivors like you and anyone else here on the forum fight the zombies by spreading the word about WA!
    And Wendy - you are awesome. Keeping up to date and on track all the where ever and when ever ist the right thing to do. You'll never know what's gonna happen around the next corner!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Cunning Linguist

Status

Hello,

Had a pal mention the podcast in August to me - caught up on all the episodes a few weeks ago. That was great, because I could listen to them back to back. The sad thing is that now I have to wait at least a week before getting to hear the next one!

Ahh well, if that's the worst it gets, I'm doing pretty well. Really enjoy the show, and kudos to the foley artists!

Take care,

- KK
    If it's worth doing, it's worth OVER-doing!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Why is everyone so obsessed with muppets and ending them lately?

Welcome Kermit!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit_Killer View Post
    Hello,

Had a pal mention the podcast in August to me - caught up on all the episodes a few weeks ago. That was great, because I could listen to them back to back. The sad thing is that now I have to wait at least a week before getting to hear the next one!

Ahh well, if that's the worst it gets, I'm doing pretty well. Really enjoy the show, and kudos to the foley artists!

Take care,

- KK
    Hi KK!

Nice to have you arond. If you can shoot puppets, Zombies should be no problem. Hope you get the other muppet-killers on board as well ...
    All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit_Killer View Post
    Hello,

Take care,

- KK
    Having just listened to the series a couple of weeks ago, I feel your pain. It almost makes me wish I hadn't stumbled across the podcast until season four was finished but c'est la vie. At least now you can come hang out and make predictions with all the rest of us!

"Lurker"

Status
    I was on Scott Siglers web site looking for new podcasts to listen to while I worked. There was a link to this podcast and I asked my husband if he had listened to this. He had and said it was really good. At that time there were about 19 or 20 epis out. I'm a big fan of zombie stuff so I couldn't wait to listen. I listened to all the epis in just a few days. Once I was caught up I was anxiously awaiting the next epi and found the We're not Dead podcast. Love Britt, Beez, Greg, and NikVoodoo! They make me laugh out loud! Thanks to everyone who is involved in both these podcasts. It makes my day go by quicker. I'm all caught up and waiting on both! Sigh :-)
    Last edited by Kikianime; Oct 10th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Page 131 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast