User Tag List

Page 130 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2341
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well, hello to all!

First things first, I'm Michael I'll most certainly disarrange most of my sentences in horrible ways, since I live in Germany and my English has got a little 'rusty'. So be warned. ;-)

I've heared of the show just three weeks ago after seeing "The Expandables 2" at the cinema with a friend of mine. Sounds odd, doesn't it? We just wanted to see an good, old-fashioned action movie. The very next day, I downloaded the first episodes, and I've to say - it totally blew my mind. Great stuff, made with extraordinary skill. With regards to "The Expendables 2", the show is not over-polished entertainment, crowded with sexy twentysomethings you get on every TV channel these days. Thanks whoever is in charge (most notably Mr Wayland?!) that it reminds me of the grim atmosphere of films like e.g. "The Lost Boys" or "Near Dark" I grew up with.

For brevity's sake, let me just say - having been forced by my girl-friend to watch Twilight, WA has cured most of my mental injuries caused by this bloodless tearjerker. So thanks for that. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Michael,

you crazy madman - your friend did a good job kicking your ass right into the direction of this awesome podcast. Nice to have you on this forum. And Expendables 2 was NICE ... And it is good to hear that you recovered from Twillight after having taken the right medicine ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    The names Blip my nickname since.....well a long time ago now. I've been hiding out here in an irish castle since Zed day. The castle is about 300 years old but was renovated in the late 1770s by some rich Protestant family after it was confiscated from the rightful Irish catholic family. Anyway Sir Henry came to a terrible end, there's a couple of biters roaming about with blue blood in them now. I've managed to get hold of some long range CBs and a satellite phone. I've intercepted many conversations between a tower building and maybe another area, seems like a lot of shit going down, any way I can't make contact from my end but I did hear some guy called Dattu or something calling out for help saying he's alive and "We're Alive" so I tracked his call and using the sat phone I'm able to post text across the wires.

I hope this reaches some survivors and I hope I can hook this thing up to a text terminal. Hope it's one of the only things I got left.
    Last edited by Blip; Oct 2nd, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello Blip,

this is an official confirmation: You have re-established contact with living beings - finally! This forum here is a means to share communication and intelligence on them zeds. Noble zombies? Or at least Zombies of noble heritage with blue blood? Do they have special abilities?
    As far as I know Irish and British castles have strong walls; thus you are in a very safe location! Keep it safe!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, new faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi cjoleann,

welcome to the WA-forum! Enjoy your time.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Hi! I'm Stat. I'm 25, I live in Albuquerque, and I'm a nursing student. I came to We're Alive a few weeks ago, and started lurking here this week. I listened to the first 29 episodes but had to take a break because I had too many feels. Naturally, I'm going to take a break by spending time on the forums.

Also, je suis très contente de voir des autres francophones. (I'm happy to see Spanish and Nederlands speakers, too. But I'm mostly happy to see other French speakers.)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hey stat,

a warm welcome to you. Nice to have you around. I so much hope that the forum offers you plenty of information and oppinion and invites you to share your thoughts as well. And I am very, vergy grateful that the zombie- and WA-fans gather from all over the world in this Internet-Tower to fend of them zombie-hordes!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Indeed, welcome aboard, Stat.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

hello everyone I'm Jerry and I have been a fan 6 months now I have finally caught up on all the episodes and I enjoy my weekly podcast I hope to contribute more and maybe travel to the coast to listen to a live reading.

Peace

Page 130 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast