User Tag List

Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2341
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Hi, I'm Tara, I'm 28 and I'm currently in Albuquerque, NM. I'm a brat of a military brat, but I was born and raised here. I married my high school sweetheart, and we have a soon to be 4 year old little girl. I'm not a gamer, I actually prefer working with my hands. I knit, crochet and cross stitch. From everyone I've seen on here I'm the total opposite of them.
    A few facts about me and New Mexico:
    -Even though everyone takes United States Geography in elementary school some people think New Mexico is still part of Mexico and will tell us they can't ship out of the country...
    -The state flower is basically a shrub that reproduces faster than weeds.
    -I spent most of my childhood with my grandfather who disliked children and teenagers.
    -I am 5'1" and can see clear over my mothers head without shoes on.
    -The International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is held here, and last year broke the world record for most balloons lifting off in one mass assention.
    -if there was a zombie apocalypse I would be able to point you in the direction of a few warehouses full of medical products... I work for a medical disrabution company...

Otherwise I'm pretty boring, I listen to podcasts at work so I can concentrate. It can get WAY too quiet where I work.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Lilydragon.

New Mexico? Isn't this a restaurant in the Hotel 'Medusa' on an island in the Bodensee in Germany? *shrugs*

Anyway: Nice to have you around. And I agree with you: Podcasts or audio-books are a good means to concentrate - except for the very exciting moments though ...
    Thank you for showing the survivors where the medical stuff is.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Hi Lilydragon;

Can I get some of those medical supplies now? just to stock up...

I am glad to see you joined so I am no longer the newest member

P.S. I am have now listend to every episode of "We're not dead" too so I am jonesing for some hot zombie action!

"Lurker"

Status
    Well I'm Chris, living near Durham in England. Recently happened upon WA when flicking through ITunes, been hooked ever since. Not a massive amount to say about myself, 32 have a partner, Claire and a beautiful daughter Harriet who's just about to turn one. Originally from Scotland but lived down in England for nearly 25 years now, never accuse me of being native though!

Unlike some I've come to WA much later in the game but think that's been to my advantage as have not had to wait around as much for new episodes, totally up to speed now and loved every second! Now currently re-listening form season 1 again till the next chapter.

So this is my little hello to everyone, have fun😊

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

And from here a big welcome to the forum.

Where exactly in Scotland were you born? In the mid-nineties I was on a backpacking-tour in the region of Inverness and Fort William and near Ben Nevis. I liked it a lot!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Eric and I live just outside St. Louis MO. Some friends at work told me about this show. I must say that it is awesome!. It's great to see that there are still people out there with imagination and creativity. I listened to every episode in about a week. Now I'm stuck waiting for new episodes like everyone else. So, in the meantime I've started listening again. It's crazy how much you pick up on the second time through. I watched the interview with the cast that was posted on the Facebook page and was disappointed to find out that there was only one season left. Someone asked about a movie and KC said he was down but this would be so much better as a seasonal show. There is no way you could do this work justice with a single film. Thanks for all the effort and great work!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi paranoyd,

welcome to the WA-community. And I agree with you: listening to the show another time and then another time and so on and on reveals ever more details ... The script is incredible; and Kc as well as the cast do an incredible job!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000455512
    Hello Listeners!

My name is Adam. I'm 27 and I'm from Sheffield in the United Kingdom. I found We're Alive about a week ago (well.. More like, informed of it's existence from a friend), and being a lover of all things Zombie, I decided to check it out. I've spent the past 3 days listening to the episodes back to back so i could catch up and i must say, I'm extremely impressed! I was hooked from the very first episode and look forward to the rest .

A little more about me; I'm currently in the process of writing some short stories and full length novels that take place during the same time as the podcast. I'm not pursuing any form of publication for these novels for trademark/copyright reasons. I'll be more than happy to share them on here when they are finished for anyone to read at their own leisure. It was nice to read some of your introductions and meet you (so to speak).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi DeadPixel,

welcome to the forum and WA-fandom! The general topic "zombie" is interesting - not only because of its many facettes, but also because of the different questions it raises, especially the ones regarding a zombie-apocalypse. Looking forward to your writings!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, My Name Is Luis Miguel Santacruz, online people call me Blacken in the streets people call me Lu. I started listening to your podcast way back when miss Brittney Brombacher was still part of Zaxy.com
    That was how I came to know about you guys and listen to your podcasts from time to time.
    So hello there.

Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast