User Tag List

Page 123 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi everybody....
    I am latest member of this great community,I also feel such a good because here every member share some good information. I like to share some latest information about latest music and entertainment. I always prefer some voice over in this community for recording industries.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi garcarstive,

yeah, you are right. A lot of interesting or funny information is shared on this forum. Glad you wish to add your 2c.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Thank you for replying me, Its very important and interesting community site. I am very happy to welcoming me and I also want to get some good information about this forum so share with me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Greetings from Singapore

Greetings from Singapore... especially to all the Saul + Lizzy fans

I've been addicted to "We're Alive" ever since I've heard about it from Greg Miller's episode at "Up At Noon" where he interviewed Kc.
    Yup... I'm one of those fans who was hooked to We're Alive by Greg Miller.
    And yup... I'm a relatively new fan who plowed through Seasons 1, then 2 and the first episodes of Season 3 in a few days and also experienced what I often hear as a sort of withdrawal period from having to wait for the next episode...
    So to continue getting my "We're Alive" fix, I subscribed to Kc's youtube channel and plowed through them all (especially enjoyed the 1st Live Reading... hoping to see the July event as well)
    Still feeling unsatisfied, I also subscribed to the "We're Not Dead" podcast and have almost plowed through them all (I'm now at Episode 41 for We're Alive Chapter 31)
    And so before I start going through the "We're Alive" withdrawal phase again as I wait for Chapter 33... I thought I'd get my "We're Alive" fix from the forums...
    So... here I am...
    Last edited by jimnemesis; Aug 22nd, 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome jimnemesis,

you so much tell the story I went through a few weeks ago. I would to recommend you one strategy: Listen to WA at least a second time. Although you already know what is going on, you will detect so many small details. The world is so rich of small and big thinks, for me it is amazing to learn so much more about WA by listening to it a second time. At the moment I am at episode 14 on my second walk-through.

Enjoy and all the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello and welcome jimnemesis,

you so much tell the story I went through a few weeks ago. I would to recommend you one strategy: Listen to WA at least a second time. Although you already know what is going on, you will detect so many small details. The world is so rich of small and big thinks, for me it is amazing to learn so much more about WA by listening to it a second time. At the moment I am at episode 14 on my second walk-through.

Enjoy and all the best!
    Liam
    Thats a wonderful idea... I will definitely do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I have been on a We're Not Dead Marathon for over a week

Hi this is DuffusMonkey, I am also know as Duffus (pronounced Doofus) , Fred PissMeyer or you can call me by my real name John.

I have been listening to We're Alive Since the start of season 2. I did a marathon session of we're alive and listened to most of the first season over a weekend.

I heard about We're Alive from a World of Warcraft podcast. I can't remember which one but Nik Voodoo sounds a lot like a guest host on one of the ego network podcasts I used to listen too. I hate waiting for the next episodes so much that I waited until the entire second season was almost over before downloading them all and doing another marathon listening session. BUT I was too hooked to stop so ever since I have been listening to every episode the minute it comes out.

I started listening to We're not dead when it first came out but I quit because of the sound quality (Rock Band Mic ???) I am a podcast addict and I am spoiled by good quality sound so much that I bought a nice Condenser mic just so I sound better when I record calls for podcasts. I am even planning on starting my own podcast about hobbies. I plan on focusing on people who turn their hobbies into businesses or just have obsessive compulsive behavior about their hobbies. I am in awe of people who are WAY WAY to obsessed with their hobbies but I am finding it really easy to find people like this My obsessive desire for more "We're Alive" lead me to try "We're Not Dead again". It was a miracle! sound quality fixed I could enjoy the podcast. The details mentioned on We're not Dead that I had missed allow me to enjoy re-listening to old episodes of We're Alive. After only a week I am up to episode 34 of We're not dead right now.

I signed up for the forums just because once I am up to date on episodes of We're not dead and I don't know how I will be able to wait a week or 2 for new episodes.... and if the next episode is only 15 minutes long I may have to start binge drinking and that is not good for anyone.

P.S. Any World of Warcraft players on the forum? The podcast community is what really got me addicted to the game. Podcaster's tend to interact with fans a lot and it makes the medium so intimate that I feel guilty if I miss a podcast.

Thanks again for the great show!
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Aug 23rd, 2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Removed spoiler.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Spoilers bro... spoilers.
    Last edited by Osiris; Sep 5th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Hi this is DuffusMonkey, I am also know as Duffus (pronounced Doofus) , Fred PissMeyer or you can call me by my real name John.

I have been listening to We're Alive Since the start of season 2. I did a marathon session of we're alive and listened to most of the first season over a weekend.

I heard about We're Alive from a World of Warcraft podcast. I can't remember which one but Nik Voodoo sounds a lot like a guest host on one of the ego network podcasts I used to listen too. I hate waiting for the next episodes so much that I waited until the entire second season was almost over before downloading them all and doing another marathon listening session. BUT I was too hooked to stop so ever since I have been listening to every episode the minute it comes out.

I started listening to We're not dead when it first came out but I quit because of the sound quality (Rock Band Mic ???) I am a podcast addict and I am spoiled by good quality sound so much that I bought a nice Condenser mic just so I sound better when I record calls for podcasts. I am even planning on starting my own podcast about hobbies. I plan on focusing on people who turn their hobbies into businesses or just have obsessive compulsive behavior about their hobbies. I am in awe of people who are WAY WAY to obsessed with their hobbies but I am finding it really easy to find people like this My obsessive desire for more "We're Alive" lead me to try "We're Not Dead again". It was a miracle! sound quality fixed I could enjoy the podcast. The details mentioned on We're not Dead that I had missed allow me to enjoy re-listening to old episodes of We're Alive. After only a week I am up to episode 34 of We're not dead right now.

I signed up for the forums just because once I am up to date on episodes of We're not dead and I don't know how I will be able to wait a week or 2 for new episodes.... and if the next episode is only 15 minutes long I may have to start binge drinking and that is not good for anyone.

P.S. Any World of Warcraft players on the forum? The podcast community is what really got me addicted to the game. Podcaster's tend to interact with fans a lot and it makes the medium so intimate that I feel guilty if I miss a podcast.

Thanks again for the great show!
    Welcome to the forums! I have merged this thread in with our introduction thread so that it is all in the same place.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Hello, Man of Many Names.

Sorry, no WoW o'er here. I used to play EvE Online for quite some time. And there I experienced something similar as what you did and do with WoW ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 123 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast