User Tag List

Page 122 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

Hi! My name's Will. I'm from around Charlotte, North Carolina, but I live on Oahu now. Found out about We're Alive the other day, and I have to say, so far, awesome, I love it. I'm in the Armt for now, planning on going back to school soon. I am a nerd, read and game a lot, but I run and hit the gym too. That's about it for now, anything else, just ask.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Will,

welcome to this forum and to "The Zombiepodcast" ... If you like the show as far as you have listened to by now, you will love it even more the farther you get ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello from Nebraska! Heard about the podcast from a friend a week ago and got hooked, just caught up to the latest episode today. Keep up the good work!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Jooni428,

welcome to the show. And keep hooked up! It's worth it. I have started to listen it a second time right from the beginning ... It looses none of it suspesne, because there are so many details to be discovered ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Ohllee and I'm from Manila, Philippines. I learned about We're Alive through Up at Noon and got hooked up after hearing the first chapter. I'm really loving the show Keep it up! MABUHAY!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello I'm Konrad, currently living in Leicestershire right in the midlands Great Britain - but grew up near Reading about 35 miles from London. I'm in my thirties and work as a magistrates' court legal adviser. I am mildly geeky in a typical sci-fi/horror/PC/gaming way but way too old for it to take up much of my time! We're alive is fantastic - I'm a great fan of a more character driven, long term, sci-fi story than film (and most TV) can supply. Radio has the best pictures too!
    Last edited by KonradMH; Aug 15th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Ohllee and Konrad,

welcome to the great show of WA. Am Glad that you love (Ohllee) or - based on your mild geekdom - enjoy (Konrad) the show.
    If you wish to get more involved with it, I sincerely recommend listening to the fan-made show hosted by Brit Brombacharacharacha and heavily supported by nikvoodoo, which is known as "We're Not Dead"; you will find more information about it on the We'Re Not Dead section on this forum.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

a little about drillsgt

Well I’ve been a soldier for over 25 years. I have been over to the Middle East twice in my life. There are several things I always carry on my body. 3 knives 2 flashlights, a lighter, parachute cord, hundred mile an hour tape and a compass. I live in a state where I can carry a concealed hand gun and I do. ( you just never know when the zombies are coming) I am a guy. I like girls and hate zombies.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi drillsgt,

glad to have you have. Am already starting to feel a lot better. Glad you made it to LA via WA.

All the best!
    Liam

edit: What is an "hundred mile an hour tape"???
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    hundred mile an hour tape is a slang army term for duct tape, the tape comes in meny colars. green, tan, black, ACU. i put a 1 by 24 inch long strip on my flash light. in my ruck sack i carry a whole roll. the tape is good for first aide, quic fixxes on gear, taping gear down so it doesnt make noise ,taping id tages together so they dont clink. binding bad guys, or pulling lint and cat hairs off uniforms. some guys use electric tape but thats realy only good for things that go boom. hope that helps

Page 122 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast